What's new

Solved What cars do Yankton plates still work on?

• Thread starter BasicRamen40
  • Start date
  • Views 1,628
B

BasicRamen40

Banned
Reaction score
Recently I just booted up charles and the Yankton plates still work on the rat loader, what other cars/bikes do Yankton plates still work on?

N

Nashes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is a Yankton plate?

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
The dune fav or any of the dune buggy's have no visible plate.
Oh then it must be that you can put Benny's wheels on the old dune buggy thing. Couldn't remember which. Give me a minute and I'll find out what cars can still get yanktons.

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
OK so it's just the rat-loader and the Vader. The Vader I think has to be found on the street to get one with a license plate

Sorry it took so long I kept getting an error when trying to post for some reason

B

BasicRamen40

Banned
Reaction score
Oh then it must be that you can put Benny's wheels on the old dune buggy thing. Couldn't remember which. Give me a minute and I'll find out what cars can still get yanktons.
Thank you
OK so it's just the rat-loader and the Vader. The Vader I think has to be found on the street to get one with a license plate

Sorry it took so long I kept getting an error when trying to post for some reason
What about the rat truck?

F

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Recently I just booted up charles and the Yankton plates still work on the rat loader, what other cars/bikes do Yankton plates still work on?

20170906_072451.jpg

If you're real slick, you can still get Yanktons on any car.. :biggrin:!

B

BasicRamen40

Banned
Reaction score
20170906_072451.jpg

How did you do that? Is it involving that method where you have to have vehicles with Yankton plates on the bike racks?

F

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
How did you do that? Is it involving that method where you have to have vehicles with Yankton plates on the bike racks?

Nah, it's not just that simple.

Last edited:
F

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
-snip-

T

Two_up_two_dwn

Reaction score
20170906_072451.jpg

Hello, By chance did you use Charles to put on the Yankton plate? If so what code did you put in for the plate or what process did you use?

F

FiveUntilSix

Reaction score
Hello, By chance did you use Charles to put on the Yankton plate? If so what code did you put in for the plate or what process did you use?

No, didn't use Charles.

Top Bottom