• Thread starter geordychamp
  • Start date
  • Views 870
geordychamp

geordychamp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi all so im thinking of getting a jtag but i would only use it offline really as sending messages sayin I HaZ 10tH 4 u sEnDz ME 800 MsP NaU AnDz I gIvE U isn't really my style lol so i was thinking about a banned one but idk what you can actually do with one could i still play with my friends on it without needing to unban it first thanks all

Athlete

Bubble Bath

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
infections
free games off the internet or rent games and burn them from a store.
run unsigned code so like emulators and such.
mod almost any game like map mods in reach and h3.
you can also do alot more those are just some off of my head.

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't get a jtag if I were you. Based on what you said, it would be more of a hassle than anything. So i wouldn't worry about it if i were you

geordychamp

geordychamp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
infectionsfree games off the internet or rent games and burn them from a store.run unsigned code so like emulators and such.mod almost any game like map mods in reach and h3. you can also do alot more those are just some off of my head.

thanks thats exactly what i was looking for plus rep

lots of stuff wanna buy mine?

thanks but i wont be getting a one for at least a month probs two lol

I wouldn't get a jtag if I were you. Based on what you said, it would be more of a hassle than anything. So i wouldn't worry about it if i were you

tbh i dont mind doing things like unbanning or other mods its just i know i wouldn't really use it online except maybe once in a while to run a free lobby for se7ensins

P

Pierce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi all so im thinking of getting a jtag but i would only use it offline really as sending messages sayin I HaZ 10tH 4 u sEnDz ME 800 MsP NaU AnDz I gIvE U isn't really my style lol so i was thinking about a banned one but idk what you can actually do with one could i still play with my friends on it without needing to unban it first thanks all
Xlink Kai

geordychamp

geordychamp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
awesome thanks everyone im definitely getting a one now then just got to save a few pennies lol

oh btw what is xlink kai i've never heard of it

iProScopes

iProScopes

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks thats exactly what i was looking for plus rep

thanks but i wont be getting a one for at least a month probs two lol

tbh i dont mind doing things like unbanning or other mods its just i know i wouldn't really use it online except maybe once in a while to run a free lobby for se7ensins

What he means is like half the things you mentioned weren't accurate descriptions of a JTAG. Like "Can I play online with my friends?"
(No, you can't)

geordychamp

geordychamp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xlink kai allows you to play with other people through systemlink.

thanks now i see lol

What he means is like half the things you mentioned weren't accurate descriptions of a JTAG. Like "Can I play online with my friends?"(No, you can't)

with that i just meant things like playing Mike Myers games or other things there are patches around for with friends (i dont think im explaining what i mean very well but idk a lot about jtags as of yet lol)

C

cquick97

Reaction score
Sin$
I think he was asking what a BANNED jtag can do. I'm pretty sure BANNED means that you can't go online untill un-ban it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register