What's new

Discussion What are your thoughts on modded controllers?

• Thread starter Eli hood
  • Start date
  • Views 1,117
Eli hood

Eli hood

Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to get your thoughts on modded controllers. Do you consider it cheating or it really doesn't matter ?

Jetirk

Jetirk

I <3 Based God
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly I think they're stupid. An RGH can give you a much better advantage then some kid with rapid fire on his pistol.

H o p s i n

H o p s i n

♔You PC, Bro?♔
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to get your thoughts on modded controllers. Do you consider it cheating or it really doesn't matter ?
They are fun and worth it but not worth more than $40, i can find you a good site, it is not cheating or illegal therefore all websites would be shut down, evil controllers have been going for a while its not cheating, but otherwise they are pretty fun, they dont help much unless you are playing older games, people will give you sh** just deal with it, there are really funny reactions to how mad people get, well whatever i will post you a link:speechless:lTeam -ebay user, i am not posting a link, it is against advertising rules, this is technically advertising, my frien bought a controller from him - He is really preferred, I hope this helped 
Honestly I think they're stupid. An RGH can give you a much better advantage then some kid with rapid fire on his pistol.
It can in deed but with the last XOSC update its not worth it i get console banned in minutes now :frown:. I dont think its really worth it when yes its true an rgh can provide more entertainment, but definately not worth price for people without a job, especially wit being under 15. But if you do have a job i would prefer getting an rgh. :smile:

Devil

Devil

Son of the Devil.
Reaction score
Sin$
They're pretty fun, i got an RGH and used to use a modded controller with rapid fire while using unlimited ammo on MW3 lol.

H o p s i n

H o p s i n

♔You PC, Bro?♔
Reaction score
Sin$
They're pretty fun, i got an RGH and used to use a modded controller with rapid fire while using unlimited ammo on MW3 lol.
That would be fun as f***, you would not have to give everyone rapid fire then, even though there are tool you can use rapid fire, but jitter would be fun.

Jetirk

Jetirk

I <3 Based God
Reaction score
Sin$
They are fun and worth it but not worth more than $40, i can find you a good site, it is not cheating or illegal therefore all websites would be shut down, evil controllers have been going for a while its not cheating, but otherwise they are pretty fun, they dont help much unless you are playing older games, people will give you sh** just deal with it, there are really funny reactions to how mad people get, well whatever i will post you a link:speechless:lTeam -ebay user, i am not posting a link, it is against advertising rules, this is technically advertising, my frien bought a controller from him - He is really preferred, I hope this helped 

It can in deed but with the last XOSC update its not worth it i get console banned in minutes now :frown:. I dont think its really worth it when yes its true an rgh can provide more entertainment, but definately not worth price for people without a job, especially wit being under 15. But if you do have a job i would prefer getting an rgh. :smile:
What XOSC update?

mrd1xon12

mrd1xon12

The Rapture dream is over..
Reaction score
Sin$
rapid fire controllers back in the mw2 days were fun indeed

H o p s i n

H o p s i n

♔You PC, Bro?♔
Reaction score
Sin$
They are still quite fun, But yes they are not as fun, New games now have a shoot capacity, Meaning it does not allow your the gun to shoot after a certain speed other wise it will "jam" up. This means that if you shoot too fast it will just go full on Re**rd mode and will not actually increase the fire rate unless you have a controller with a slow mode, or meant for that game. They are still not fun because in Modern Warfare 3 And old COD's Black Ops II And down (Ghost Was not the worst but was Definitely not good). with most weapons They were not sniper rifles or pistols any more they were machine guns in those games.

Mob Zombi

Mob Zombi

Intelligence Is Mine
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't see a problem with them unless you are in some kind of gaming tournament.

H o p s i n

H o p s i n

♔You PC, Bro?♔
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Please next time just learn how to read the other posts if you join this or any other conversations, And it is really annoying when people like you join forums. you should read what we have been saying next time (And Now). Thanks Pal! :biggrin:

Mob Zombi

Mob Zombi

Intelligence Is Mine
Reaction score
Sin$
Please next time just learn how to read the other posts if you join this or any others conversation, And it is really annying when people like you join forums. you should read what we have been saying next time. Thanks Pal! :biggrin:
Haha why should i read your post that i could care less about. I was simply stating my opinion about modded controllers.

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd consider it as cheating. You're modifying your controller to get an advantage that normal players do not have.

Danny 7s

Danny 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Modded controllers use to be amazing, I remember back on world at war the good old days. You'd use the M1A1, Gewehr 43
and hall a$$, Miss them days when cod waw was normal and actually fun and a challenge. I wouldn't bother with a modded controller now though. Their's no use for one it's only good and fun for the old cods, Well use to be.

Top Bottom
Login
Register