• Views 725
ByrdMan

ByrdMan

Once there was a very ugly barnacle.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I would have to say

Pros: I like on PC the mods it makes the game have a renewed feel.

Cons: Game is too easy in vanilla and even most industrial mods.

What do you like and what do you not like about this amazing block building game.

Last edited:
Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I would have to say Pros: I like on PC the mods it makes the game have a renewed feel.

Cons: Game is too easy in vanilla and even most industrial mods.

What do you like and what do you not like about this amazing block building game.
Pros: it's always fun when your playing with fiends since there is always something to do.

Cons: you can get to the endgame within a few hours on vanilla and after that there isn't much you can do unless you're good with Redstone

TheDivineZombie

TheDivineZombie

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Pros: Easily one of the most well known games of our generation. It started from the idea of one man and a small team of developers and is now a million dollar franchise. When it comes to the amount of things to do, it is all up to your creation. Whatever you can imagine, you can create. The separation of survival and creative mode provides a chance to switch it up every once in a while if one mode is getting boring. The practically constant updating kept it always feeling new and refreshed. You could stop playing for a couple months and return to a seemingly brand new game.

Cons
:
Hmm... it is hard to think of any cons. As stated by Red Red above, on vanilla the game is rather easy to defeat/beat if you will. It really never ends but the challenge of survival becomes simple and repetitive. You eventually end up with 20 chests full of food, blocks, tools, armor, etc. Therefore, they should add some random events (eg. Blood Moon from Terraria) or just more things to collect/accomplish. It just needs more things to keep you interested.

A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
Sin$
Pros: I love everything about it. It's structured well, and there's little bugs. And the expansion of the game is truly amazing as modifications come in handy.

Cons: Well, this game is amazing but this does eat my computer up. It's very GPU intensive so when I'm video editing on the other monitor, and playing Minecraft, the performance differs largely.

ib_mellow

ib_mellow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pros, Most things.
Cons, they need to put in shaders like shadows etc.

F

Fluxuhh

Reaction score
Sin$
Pros - PvP, Building bases, not the inside but the defence.

Cons - Building the inside of a base, aswell doing long and boring work as much would be bad at.

Thresh

Thresh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pros: Replay value

Cons: Vanilla (only gamemode I really play) is way too easy, just wearing iron amour(which can be achieved in 10minutes) it's very hard to die

Google 7s

Google 7s

Premium supporter.
Reaction score
Sin$
Cons your all ways raided by losers with clients.

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Cons: The games coding is not very well optimized. If it was optimized a bit more i think that the game would run Much better

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Cons: The games coding is not very well optimized. If it was optimized a bit more i think that the game would run Much better
How is it not optimized well? The game doesn't run badly at all.

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
How is it not optimized well? The game doesn't run badly at all.
I worded that kinda wrong. It's coded badly. I shouldn't have put the word optimized in there. sorry.

Top Bottom
Login
Register