What's new

What are your hopes for the next main Pokemon game?

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
What platforms do you think it will be on? Just Nintendo switch?

Are you hoping for more Pokemon?

When do you think we will see a release date?

O

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
For it not to suck or be a sequel. Honestly I could go for a D/P/P remake. I really enjoyed those games and I think it's to soon for another generation to come out. I say a new gem would be out in 2020. Hopefully by 2019 we get another remake.

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I imagine it will just be on switch which means I'll have to fork out money just to play pokemon :unsure:

K

Kill ExarTheBroken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys the creator of pokemon already stated he starting over after all updates for ultra sun and moon are out. a total and complete revamp of the way pokemon works

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
guys the creator of pokemon already stated he starting over after all updates for ultra sun and moon are out. a total and complete revamp of the way pokemon works
Source? Because I don't quite understand the way you word it.

K

Kill ExarTheBroken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
id have to find the source again cuz my friend was the one to send me the source so give me a lil time to comb through my history and find it.

U

Ukraine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to be honest, I wouldn't mind if they ditched the ultra versions of Pokemon or whatever they're called. It just doesn't seem like Pokemon anymore. Hope it's on 3DS though.

S

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Premium
Reaction score
Let the old games be, i honestly hope they do not make any backwards compatible on the switch. We need a new Pokemon generation, and now's the time. I just hope it's not at all like Sun and Moon...

Top Bottom