What's new

What are you top 3 favourite video games of all time?

D

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
Anything goes.

Z

Zelk

Extra Spicy
Retired
Reaction score
Favorite?
Wow... Uh...
1. Disgaea 2
2. Super Mario Bros 3
3. Sonic the Hedgehog 3

D

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
May aswell post mines since I didn't in the OP.

1. Fallout 3
2. The Last of Us
3. The Witcher 3/Skyrim

Honourable Mentions:
Assassin's Creed II
Call of Duty: World at War
Red Dead Redemption

Z

Zelk

Extra Spicy
Retired
Reaction score
May aswell post mines since I didn't in the OP.

1. Fallout 3
2. The Last of Us
3. The Witcher 3/Skyrim

Honourable Mentions:
Assassin's Creed II
Call of Duty: World at War
Red Dead Redemption
But where are the classics?

D

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
But where are the classics?
I was thinking of putting some games I enjoyed playing as a kid like Pokemon but honestly, the one's a listed are my perfect games.

There was something about wandering around the baron wasteland in Fallout 3 that made me feel a lot of different emotions. And The Last of Us, in terms of the story-line, that's the greatest game of all time. When I completed it I felt a bit depressed for a few days and even now I hate knowing I'll never experience playing it for the first time again.

Skyrim was a solid game but The Witcher 3 has surpassed it because there's a lot more going on IMO, and the combat is much more appealing to me. Not only that, but there was always a lonely type of feeling I got when playing Skyrim which is why I always wanted to experience co-op with some friends.

Assassin's Creed II blew my f*cking mind the first time playing it, mainly because I'm such a huge fan of the likes of Ancient Rome and Renaissance Italy. In fact, I recently ordered 'Masters of Rome' and a few other books 'cause they seem like something I'd really enjoy. But yeah, I loved experiencing what the surroundings may have been like back then (of course they're not exact, but I'm pretty sure a lot of buildings are similar and Ubisoft done a great job allowing the players to read into some building's history).

And for World at War. That was the first game I ever played online on the Xbox. And that was the game that got me into YouTube. I still remember sitting up all night when I was 15 years old playing it non stop with someone who I met on the game and became best friends with for a few years. I've recently started playing it again and when a**holes aren't trying to act like they're the king of modding, it's still a great game. I'm about to go and play some MW2/WaW in a half hour but I hope the games on WaW aren't modded.

Z

Zelk

Extra Spicy
Retired
Reaction score
I was thinking of putting some games I enjoyed playing as a kid like Pokemon but honestly, the one's a listed are my perfect games.

There was something about wandering around the baron wasteland in Fallout 3 that made me feel a lot of different emotions. And The Last of Us, in terms of the story-line, that's the greatest game of all time. When I completed it I felt a bit depressed for a few days and even now I hate knowing I'll never experience playing it for the first time again.

Skyrim was a solid game but The Witcher 3 has surpassed it because there's a lot more going on IMO, and the combat is much more appealing to me. Not only that, but there was always a lonely type of feeling I got when playing Skyrim which is why I always wanted to experience co-op with some friends.

Assassin's Creed II blew my f*cking mind the first time playing it, mainly because I'm such a huge fan of the likes of Ancient Rome and Renaissance Italy. In fact, I recently ordered 'Masters of Rome' and a few other books 'cause they seem like something I'd really enjoy. But yeah, I loved experiencing what the surroundings may have been like back then (of course they're not exact, but I'm pretty sure a lot of buildings are similar and Ubisoft done a great job allowing the players to read into some building's history).

And for World at War. That was the first game I ever played online on the Xbox. And that was the game that got me into YouTube. I still remember sitting up all night when I was 15 years old playing it non stop with someone who I met on the game and became best friends with for a few years. I've recently started playing it again and when a**holes aren't trying to act like they're the king of modding, it's still a great game. I'm about to go and play some MW2/WaW in a half hour but I hope the games on WaW aren't modded.
Hm.. True enough.
Can't argue with Fallout 3.

FALLOUT 4 HYPE!!

R

Remedy

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
Reaction score
1.Grand Theft Auto IV
2.Bioshock
3.Sunset Overdrive

W

Wavy

I like to stream on Twitch
Retired
Reaction score
1. Borderlands 2
2. Halo (in general)
3. Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty 4

J

JimLahey

Randy, I am the liquor.
Reaction score
1. Halo 3
2. NFS Underground 2
3. NFS Carbon

D

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
1. Borderlands 2
2. Halo (in general)
3. Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty 4
Borderlands 2 was great too! I still need to get THJC.

1. Halo 3
2. NFS Underground 2
3. NFS Carbon
In my previous post I spoke about World at War and mentioned I met someone on there who was my best friend for a few years. His Dad owns 'Slightly Mad Studios' who were behind the creation off NFS: Shift & Shift 2 (horrible games though lol).

They're company just released Project CARS this year too as I'm sure you already know.

J

JimLahey

Randy, I am the liquor.
Reaction score
Borderlands 2 was great too! I still need to get THJC.

In my previous post I spoke about World at War and mentioned I met someone on there who was my best friend for a few years. His Dad owns 'Slightly Mad Studios' who were behind the creation off NFS: Shift & Shift 2 (horrible games though lol).

They're company just released Project CARS this year too as I'm sure you already know.
Oh yeah Project CARS, they had a little preview at this game store near my house , looks fantastic.

But for me, I still miss the street racing scene, (Midnight Club 3, NFS Carbon & Underground 2) I miss the customization that you could do to your car. I really wish they do a remake of any of the older NFS Series, that would be amazing.

NFS: Shift & Shift 2 were utterly horrible and Pro Street.

D

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
Oh yeah Project CARS, they had a little preview at this game store near my house , looks fantastic.

But for me, I still miss the street racing scene, (Midnight Club 3, NFS Carbon & Underground 2) I miss the customization that you could do to your car. I really wish they do a remake of any of the older NFS Series, that would be amazing.

NFS: Shift & Shift 2 were utterly horrible and Pro Street.
Yeah Shift 1 & 2 were awful no doubt. Still though he made a nice amount of money from the games judging from his cars lol.

1923919_26670628317_7417_n.jpg

He bought a new Ferrarri last year too. If only :frown:

S

SCY Mach

AKA Azure Mach
Reaction score
1. Legend of Zelda
2. Super Mario Bros 3
3. Halo 2.

K

Kayla Fox

Cool Chick
Reaction score
My top three.
3: Resident Evil Code Veronica
2: Tales of Xillia
1: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of The New World.

S

Stxnce

⋆ Car Obsessed ⋆
Reaction score
1. Black Ops 2
2. Forza Horizon 2
3. Grand Theft Auto: V

P

Pyroman

No
Super Moderators
Reaction score
1. Rust
2. Fallout: New vegas
3. Battlefield 4

B

B-rad

Press On
Reaction score
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (so far)

- Halo 2 (can't forget the old days. Even though 343 messed up with MCC)

- Elder Scrolls Online (now my number one favorite game)

That would be the ones I would choose as my favorite so far. I could go old school and put down older games but with the times it seems that next-gen is taking over and I must say I enjoy it to the very end.

I

icod84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fallout new vegas cod MW2 the elder scrolls iv oblivion but theres so many more like all of the hitman games fable 2 Black

S

Shweebie22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. The Legend of Zelda: A link to the Past
2. Kingdom Hearts 1&2
3. The entire Final Fantasy series

Honorable Mentions

- The whole 'Tales of...' series
- Goldeneye 007
- Legends of Dragoon
- The Last of Us