What's new

Game Mods What are You looking for In Map mods?

• Thread starter ROBATOREMODZ
  • Start date
  • Views 1,045

Can't think Of a Map mod idea? Vote here :)

• A Remade Secret Modders Island Out far Built With effort and no randomness.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ROBATOREMODZ

ROBATOREMODZ

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys So I'm making some new map mods for Eflcs 5.8 Map mods But still keeping the old ones In them as well.​
If you read my release post I Said I was going to do an update release.​
updategj.png
That's mainly and most importantly for Random freezing in games and to fix the Unnecessary Apc problem and small other's etc.​
So Onto the post. I am adding a Drift track to the mods. If you have any ideas, interest or questions please share I'd love to take an idea you guy's have been wanting to have in map mods and bring it to the game Please Comment below on you'r ideas and I'll see what I can put together.​
Most Ramps (Map mods) Are easier and more flexible to do out in vacant areas Such as out far in the water but yet still close.​
If you can't think of an idea at the moment then Feel free to Pick some ideas Below​
[vote]​
  • High Base Jumping are Up in the sky.
  • A 3 story building on the airport for shooting High.
  • A long Drag race Made with smooth Oil tanks, Barriers, & Red, Yellow, Green Light.
Note I don't no when I will Have these finished But not long depending on what you guys request not doing every single one just pick a good one and see who agrees maybe I will as-well.​
For updated Information on this post​

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
If the secret island were to come out realistic (probably wont) then that.

You should add a "None of the Above" (I'll join that)

ROBATOREMODZ

ROBATOREMODZ

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
If the secret island were to come out realistic (probably wont) then that.

You should add a "None of the Above" (I'll join that)
Didn't say you had to pick one of the 4 You clearly did not read.
If you can't think of an idea at the moment then Feel free to Pick some ideas Below
You'r supposed to give an idea if not vote thanks.

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't say you had to pick one of the 4 You clearly did not read.

You'r supposed to give an idea if not vote thanks.
Any idea can turn out fine and look great. The second you mentioned building a dragstrip with oiltanks, is a turnoff. I know since so many objects are not solid, it is hard to work with. If you just be creative and make it look like it is a part of the game, you will get more downloads.

ROBATOREMODZ

ROBATOREMODZ

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Any idea can turn out fine and look great. The second you mentioned building a dragstrip with oiltanks, is a turnoff. I know since so many objects are not solid, it is hard to work with. If you just be creative and make it look like it is a part of the game, you will get more downloads.
That's true But what else do you suggest me to use?....

Guys Don't Just vote from above Give Me ideas.

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
That's true But what else do you suggest me to use?....

Guys Don't Just vote from above Give Me ideas.
High Base Jumping area Up in the sky
A 3 story building on the airport for shooting High.
A long Drag race Made with smooth Oil tanks, Barriers, & Red, Yellow, Green Light.
A Remade Secret Modders Island Out far Built With effort and no randomness.
A car showroom or car garage

As you say, it's hard to come up with ideas. Just be creative. :smile:

I am giving you a test. :smile:

Name what is bad about the following map mods. I created them a long time ago and are never going to be released.

Map Mod #1

Map Mod #2
Look in Inbox.

ROBATOREMODZ

ROBATOREMODZ

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
High Base Jumping area Up in the sky
A 3 story building on the airport for shooting High.
A long Drag race Made with smooth Oil tanks, Barriers, & Red, Yellow, Green Light.
A Remade Secret Modders Island Out far Built With effort and no randomness.
A car showroom or car garage

As you say, it's hard to come up with ideas. Just be creative. :smile:

I am giving you a test. :smile:

Name what is bad about the following map mods. I created them a long time ago and are never going to be released.

Map Mod #1

Map Mod #2
Look in Inbox.
Not gonna lie that Looks nice but Honestly it's a waste of time Or atleast on xbox it is All you can do is walk and dosent get you know where I would love to make one of those but A I cant seem to find half those objects in the trainer and B my pc is to much **** to make something as detailed like that Maybe one day i'll make that but not anytime soon but Honestly great job bradley that's pretty impressive It's unfortunate you don't port those over and release them.

D

DONTxMESSxABOUT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys So I'm making some new map mods for Eflcs 5.8 Map mods But still keeping the old ones In them as well.​
If you read my release post I Said I was going to do an update release.​
updategj.png
That's mainly and most importantly for Random freezing in games and to fix the Unnecessary Apc problem and small other's etc.​
So Onto the post. I am adding a Drift track to the mods. If you have any ideas, interest or questions please share I'd love to take an idea you guy's have been wanting to have in map mods and bring it to the game Please Comment below on you'r ideas and I'll see what I can put together.​
Most Ramps (Map mods) Are easier and more flexible to do out in vacant areas Such as out far in the water but yet still close.​
If you can't think of an idea at the moment then Feel free to Pick some ideas Below​
[vote]​
  • High Base Jumping are Up in the sky.
  • A 3 story building on the airport for shooting High.
  • A long Drag race Made with smooth Oil tanks, Barriers, & Red, Yellow, Green Light.
Note I don't no when I will Have these finished But not long depending on what you guys request not doing every single one just pick a good one and see who agrees maybe I will as-well.​
For updated Information on this post​
lol i made a drag strip in my v1.0,s with all hat and i am in the middle of making secret islands around the map

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Not gonna lie that Looks nice but Honestly it's a waste of time Or atleast on xbox it is All you can do is walk and dosent get you know where I would love to make one of those but A I cant seem to find half those objects in the trainer and B my pc is to much **** to make something as detailed like that Maybe one day i'll make that but not anytime soon but Honestly great job bradley that's pretty impressive It's unfortunate you don't port those over and release them.
Those map mods are complete piles of s***.

Why would you use the trainer to find objects? Use SparkIV and jot down ones of good use.

ROBATOREMODZ

ROBATOREMODZ

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Those map mods are complete piles of s***.

Why would you use the trainer to find objects? Use SparkIV and jot down ones of good use.
The map mods you just showed me?.... Lol know there not......

And not a bad idea with the spark iv thing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register