• Thread starter RileyHayes
  • Start date
  • Views 1,213
RileyHayes

RileyHayes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got an Ipad mini white from futureshop in canada today and it shipped with ios 6.1.3. What are the odds of me returning it and trying to get one with 6.1.2 or <6.1.2. This feels more or less like a paper weight without a jailbreak and im not sure if i have the patience to wait again for one after waiting for one for my Iphone 5. :tongue:

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got an Ipad mini white from futureshop in canada today and it shipped with ios 6.1.3. What are the odds of me returning it and trying to get one with 6.1.2 or <6.1.2. This feels more or less like a paper weight without a jailbreak and im not sure if i have the patience to wait again for one after waiting for one for my Iphone 5. :tongue:

Slim to none unless you decide to buy from ebay or Craigslist. About a week after iOS 6.1.3 was released, pretty much every single iDevice on sale at all apple stores and any other major retailer was updated to iOS 6.1.3.

bobtqAPG

bobtqAPG

Apple Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you goto a store like Walmart or target you have a better chance of getting one. They don't sell them as fast as the apple store so they may still have old firmware on them.

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
If you goto a store like Walmart or target you have a better chance of getting one. They don't sell them as fast as the apple store so they may still have old firmware on them.

That sounds like a good idea. RileyHayes RileyHayes if you want to be a bit b****y, you can ask for the oldest ipad mini they have in stock. That way you have a better chance...not saying it's really high, but it's a higher chance.

RileyHayes

RileyHayes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That sounds like a good idea. RileyHayes RileyHayes if you want to be a bit b****y, you can ask for the oldest ipad mini they have in stock. That way you have a better chance...not saying it's really high, but it's a higher chance.
ya id rather just wait haha tons of people are making piracy apps that work for non jailbroken devices so ill just wait for one of those haha only really wanted it for the piracy because i use my iphone more :smile: thanks for the help both of you.

Edit: I used a chinese application called 25pp to download my games not sure if its against the rules to mention but :smile:

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register