What's new

What Are The Best 3 Countries To Scout In Career Mode?

• Thread starter ItzKelly14
  • Start date
  • Views 9,217
I

ItzKelly14

Reaction score
And does it effect the players if the scout comes from that country?

T e IM p Zz

T e IM p Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spain ive had about 3 players from there with potentials of 80-88 brazil is quite good but not many good players after they have been fully scouted the other place i done was england but wasnt much there either best bet is spain.

Kasumi H

Kasumi H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spain, Brazil, Germany and France have all got good players for me with a high potential

C

CFC 1888

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent mine to argentina just once and I think he came back with a winger that had pace/strength/flair loads of attributes and had 89 potential i think

C

chubyrifa

Reaction score
Northern Europe got a lot of def if u have the 1M scout.

much love!

L

LUFC08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent a scout to USA and he scouted a guy called Botelho that whose potential OVR was 91.

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
I don't bother as there are bugs galore in Manager mode.

They say they have potential to be say 91 and they end up being 71 and this is not just 1 player they all do and also if u release them they end up being amazing yet if you keep them they become s***.

Another thing is after 1 season you look at some players stats and some maybe 99 which to me is stupid because then all you have to do is sign the players with 99 pace and high finishing and you have a team you would only usually get if you cheat.

E.A has f***ed it up again and are only worried about FUT. I am really hoping someone spends the money to make a bug free football game but we all know this is very unlikely :thumbdown:

A little bit of time and effort and it would be ok.

I

InfectedErich

Reaction score
Netherlands, I scouted for about 6 months and got a player with 80-91 Potential and a player with 78-92 potential; just make sure your scout is good.

Top Bottom