What's new

What are easy to run and cheap PC games?

• Thread starter Five Seven
  • Start date
  • Views 733
Five Seven

Five Seven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just BARELY bought a brand new PC for gaming, like a newb! I tipped over the computer trying stop my new puppy from chewing on my headset wires. It broke the RAM sockets on the motherboard and something else on it as well so I have to buy a new motherboard.

ATM I am playing a few games but got tired of them.

All I want is a easy and cheap game to run. (I don't care even if it can run on all low but at least 15+ FPS.)

My PC Specs:
gyazo.com/1878beaa61156e6849eacc82c09a51f2

The games I currently have:
gyazo.com/0d4ad661169533a13e3c1da2ad6fb0ae

The other games that didn't show
gyazo.com/487a21bc324e225f0aa8201791fe3322

Mr Adonexus

Mr Adonexus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just looked at the specs, and in my head, i could just imagine your pc being powered by hamsters.. (i spent alot of money on my pc and it just runs fast, its like 3x the power of yours so no offence) but yeah, erm i'd say realm of the mad god as mentioned above, and maybe some of the old total war games if you're into that, not looked at your games because if it's anything like me, 200-300+ anyways :smile: hope you find some fun games :biggrin:

Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Peggle can be played on any pc i think.
Its so addicting.

Five Seven

Five Seven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just looked at the specs, and in my head, i could just imagine your pc being powered by hamsters.. (i spent alot of money on my pc and it just runs fast, its like 3x the power of yours so no offence) but yeah, erm i'd say realm of the mad god as mentioned above, and maybe some of the old total war games if you're into that, not looked at your games because if it's anything like me, 200-300+ anyways :smile: hope you find some fun games :biggrin:

If you actually read the post, I have a Gaming PC and the motherboard messed up. I am buying a new one. This PC is just for like 1-2 weeks. The PC I have runs BF3 on Ultra at 120 FPS and Same on Crysis 3 but at 60 FPS.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I hear minesweeper is a great game. :wink:

I honestly have no idea what that thing could run. I suggest checking out addictinggames.com till you get your PC up and running. Lol.

Mr Adonexus

Mr Adonexus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you actually read the post, I have a Gaming PC and the motherboard messed up. I am buying a new one. This PC is just for like 1-2 weeks. The PC I have runs BF3 on Ultra at 120 FPS and Same on Crysis 3 but at 60 FPS.

i know your motherboard broke, but thats not what i was laughing at, i just looked at the current speed of the specs you posted. no need to get grumpy or anything. :smile: anyways, i'd say happy wheels is also a great game :biggrin: i play that alot, and gunpoint is out on monday, it's a pixel hacker/spy/stealth game, the demo is out and you can find it at gunpointgame.com. Other than that i'm not sure what to suggest.

jay turns

jay turns

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Bright Idea Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
croc 2 is amazing, so is gex 2 
I just BARELY bought a brand new PC for gaming, like a newb! I tipped over the computer trying stop my new puppy from chewing on my headset wires. It broke the RAM sockets on the motherboard and something else on it as well so I have to buy a new motherboard.

ATM I am playing a few games but got tired of them.

All I want is a easy and cheap game to run. (I don't care even if it can run on all low but at least 15+ FPS.)

My PC Specs:
gyazo.com/1878beaa61156e6849eacc82c09a51f2

The games I currently have:
gyazo.com/0d4ad661169533a13e3c1da2ad6fb0ae

The other games that didn't show
gyazo.com/487a21bc324e225f0aa8201791fe3322

Top Bottom
Login
Register