What's new

Solved What are best ways for KV?

Bryh456

Bryh456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I am wondering what are the best ways to make your KV last a pretty long time. I would like all of the tips I can get. Thanks for reading!

Gustavo Fring

Gustavo Fring

I Am Gustavo Fring
Reaction score
Sin$
Omm Well, Buy a Server that has XOSC Spoofing Like XBLS, Hammer, or Sable. Also, Dont Play New Games like Ghost or Bo2 With out a Bypass.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Do not open any homebrew applications (xex menu, FSD) whilst online. Trolling people will make it easier for people to just click your profile and report for system tampering. Also, if you use offline stealth files you will get banned much quick than the paid XBLS service.

Bryh456

Bryh456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh ok I was planning to get my unbanned KV's from unsharedkv's.com
Or something like that and sable to get my stealth. And how would I run my modded items without xex? And how would I launch my games without xex? Neighborhood?

Bryh456

Bryh456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do not open any homebrew applications (xex menu, FSD) whilst online. Trolling people will make it easier for people to just click your profile and report for system tampering. Also, if you use offline stealth files you will get banned much quick than the paid XBLS service.
Or something like that and sable to get my stealth. And how would I run my modded items without xex? And how would I launch my games without xex? Neighborhood?

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
You can launch games with xexmenu just make sure you aren't signed in online. You can also launch with neighborhood.

SAMPS0N

SAMPS0N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are using stealth. You are perfectly safe to use X EX menu while you are logged in
I do it every day and that has never got me banned.

Top Bottom
Login
Register