• Thread starter rfcdrew96
  • Start date
  • Views 292
rfcdrew96

rfcdrew96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When trying to get the plane part at the docks I always get trapped. I run into the cage, go into afterlife mode, zap the thing, revive myself, grap the part and the door is closed and I'm trapped. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong, I've watched a bunch of YouTube videos and I'm pretty confident I'm doing it right ( but clearly I'm being stupid)

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
When trying to get the plane part at the docks I always get trapped. I run into the cage, go into afterlife mode, zap the thing, revive myself, grap the part and the door is closed and I'm trapped. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong, I've watched a bunch of YouTube videos and I'm pretty confident I'm doing it right ( but clearly I'm being stupid)
You need to people to get that part. One to zap the thing and one to grab that part. Once you zap the thing the ate opens and when you grab the part it closes so you need to zap it again to open it.

rfcdrew96

rfcdrew96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to people to get that part. One to zap the thing and one to grab that part. Once you zap the thing the ate opens and when you grab the part it closes so you need to zap it again to open it.
How is it done solo then?

Top Bottom
Login
Register