What am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by Barely Hidden, Jun 20, 2009 with 4 replies and 324 views.

1. Barely Hidden

Barely Hidden Enthusiast

Ratings:
    As you can see from one of my other threads, I was boosting today in Lone Wolves.

So after every 3 games, We would all go into Living Dead, to get rid of eachother off the recently played list, I have no idea how this works but we quit out of 3 games each so we weren't on each others recently played list and started searching in Lone Wolves again. Now, we can't get promoted again. I don't get it, Do I have to do it in a ranked playlist, because we all only ranked up once, and my friend only got demoted once. :/ Then we stopped gaining rank.

2. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    You can't play with the same people. Bungie still knows who've you played with no matter what you do or how long you wait in between games. I got in 8 games spread over the course of 2 weeks before my stats stopped updating on bungie, which means that the ranks were unaffected as well.

Maybe somebody knows more about this and can shed light on it.

3. OP
    Barely Hidden

Barely Hidden Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So how would I rank up after this, because I've legitly gotten legit games with legit people all in the same legit game twice in a legit row.

4. GTORacer

GTORacer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If everyone keeps tieing, noone will go up. Also, if match the same person more than 5 times, the games wont count

5. OP
    Barely Hidden

Barely Hidden Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is there a way I could still match up with them and have it count? Like go play a game of Team Slayer or somethin? Without bridging perferably.