What Am I Doing Wrong?!

• Thread starter Cudeh
  • Start date
  • Views 413
C

Cudeh

Prepare for Wizardry
Reaction score
Okay so I've been on a MAD losing streak on UT and I know for a fact it's not any of my team since all 3 of my team's chemistry are at 100. Now I know what your thinking, no matter how good your team is it still takes skill right? That's where I need help with! I'm a very* analytical person so in other words, I tend to learn from my mistakes. So every game I get my *** whooped I tend to see where I went wrong and how I can improve on for next time. However I noticed that on all of my losses the opponent completely dominates me I literally cant do nothing all my players play like s*** even though their chem is 100 and moral too.

Please serious suggestions, I dont need your smartass remarks.

Here are the 3 teams I currently have:
MLS Team
BBVA Team
FMF Team

I

iBenito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
try a new formation.
i went on a long loosing streak with 532...switched to 352 and have won like 300 and lost 30

C

Cudeh

Prepare for Wizardry
Reaction score
try a new formation.
i went on a long loosing streak with 532...switched to 352 and have won like 300 and lost 30
Same team just switch formation? Would it be worth it even if some chemistry is lost?

I

iBenito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea you would loose chemistry but just try it with your bbva squad. try 352 it gives you complete control of midfield.
and its like you have 5 defenders because of 2 cdms.
the thing i dont like about CMs is they do very little defensively...cdms will go box to box almost.

C

chrisb1481

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trust me dude, the game has a handicap. Some games your players will play well with runs off the ball and actually play, sometimes they just stand there. I play a 4-4-2 with 100 chem on all my teams, and its so noticeable in the games were my players don't perform how they should. I always set my tactics to Ultra-Attacking, but some games my outside mids will do absolutely nothing. Half the time when I get the ball up front only my 2 strikers will move, no other player supports at all even if I try to wait and pass around, they just wont move up. Plus the absolutely atrocious games were a person will just run down the wing running right past my back (Kyle Walker and Ashley Cole usually) and cross the ball in to one person in the box and my Cb do nothing even if I switch to them they just wont move. The game has a handicap and its absolutely stupid.

C

Cudeh

Prepare for Wizardry
Reaction score
Trust me dude, the game has a handicap. Some games your players will play well with runs off the ball and actually play, sometimes they just stand there. I play a 4-4-2 with 100 chem on all my teams, and its so noticeable in the games were my players don't perform how they should. I always set my tactics to Ultra-Attacking, but some games my outside mids will do absolutely nothing. Half the time when I get the ball up front only my 2 strikers will move, no other player supports at all even if I try to wait and pass around, they just wont move up. Plus the absolutely atrocious games were a person will just run down the wing running right past my back (Kyle Walker and Ashley Cole usually) and cross the ball in to one person in the box and my Cb do nothing even if I switch to them they just wont move. The game has a handicap and its absolutely stupid.
EXACTLY! So Im not the only one who noticed that the players would play ham one game, and literally just stand there the next game. Im so annoyed with this game -.- Any tips that have worked for you?

yea you would loose chemistry but just try it with your bbva squad. try 352 it gives you complete control of midfield.
and its like you have 5 defenders because of 2 cdms.
the thing i dont like about CMs is they do very little defensively...cdms will go box to box almost.
I just tried it... I raged quit. *sigh* lol

I

iBenito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol really that bad, i find 352 real easy to play with opposed to any formation with 4 in the back

C

Cudeh

Prepare for Wizardry
Reaction score
lol really that bad, i find 352 real easy to play with opposed to any formation with 4 in the back
My play-style is extremely team-play. Touch, pass, touch, pass, score. What formation is good for that type of play? I figured 4-1-2-1-2 would be but I get pwned regardless :/

I

iBenito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea that formation is good as it covers most of the field.
i do more touching in midfield and usually only go past when i see an opportunity for a through ball to striker, 1-2's or wing play

C

Cudeh

Prepare for Wizardry
Reaction score
yea that formation is good as it covers most of the field.
i do more touching in midfield and usually only go past when i see an opportunity for a through ball to striker, 1-2's or wing play
Hmm yeah I'll keep trying different stuff, thanks for your input man! (:

I

iMortalWombatHD

Reaction score
Try 4-3-1-2 if you don't find success with 4-1-2-1-2, it plays similarly but gives you more passes available at the edge of the box.

Y

Yiddo

Reaction score
Welcome to tactical defending.

E

EVH001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try using the A button as automatic contain. Works alot better for me. Also try not to get the best team money can buy but maybe just a pace team. I have a pace team with Walcott, Miyaichi and Doumbia, Lennon and i win alot actually while i lost way more with my 280k brazil team...

C

Cudeh

Prepare for Wizardry
Reaction score
Try using the A button as automatic contain. Works alot better for me. Also try not to get the best team money can buy but maybe just a pace team. I have a pace team with Walcott, Miyaichi and Doumbia, Lennon and i win alot actually while i lost way more with my 280k brazil team...
The problem I noticed with that is that the other player will eventually catch on and start dribbling around my defense as I think it's alot easier to go past a defense using contain than a good ol collision using B lol

Top Bottom