What affect do you guys think the care package glitch has on mw2 games?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by mikeyahhhh, Feb 3, 2010 with 13 replies and 344 views.

1. mikeyahhhh

mikeyahhhh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    post what you think are the positive and negative affects of the glitch

2. Jerry

Jerry #StraightCisPride Retired

Ratings:
    Nothing is positive about it, it's just annoying and the people that use it are worthless twats that can't get their k/d high enough so they glitch it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cymbal

Cymbal Best of You

Ratings:
    I agree with you 100%. It's so irritating to find harriers/ac-130s/chopper gunners being constantly called in by the opposing team.

4. ii aM Coins

ii aM Coins Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Positive-easy kills on noobs doing it. Negative-every 7 year old does it (and thinks they are good), and has lowered my KD due to all the killstreak rewards.

5. iCB4 Warfare

iCB4 Warfare Enthusiast

Ratings:
    positive:
    marathon + cold blooded + ninja = steal there packages

6. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hahaha I love it. Because its the only thing fun on this game. i will abuse and abuse until its completely patched. Im not gonna do what i did with the m16 and famas situation. I pained through cod4 and cod mw2 to tenth prestige being a good boy and vowing not to use the stupid overpowered pieces of ****. It was annoying so now im not gonna get killed by all these packages im gonna do it myself. Its the only thing that makes this failure of a game fun :biggrin:

7. ii aM Coins

ii aM Coins Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Your comparing the use of a Famas and M16, to the use of a glitch? It seems we have reached a new level of retardation.

• Like Like x 1
  8. havoc exe

havoc exe Enthusiast

Ratings:
    positive effects would be helping me get challenges done, 1000 uavs was so easy.

negative are self explanatory I think.

9. Xor Mustang

Xor Mustang Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Positive: Good for boosting killstreak challenges in cage match
    Negative: All the **** using it in public matches. Seriously, keep it in private matches or cage matches..

10. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nope, Reached that level when people in GB called Ub3r L33t SkiiLlzZZZ or LegiiTtzzZZzZZ or RappiiiiiddZzZZZ started to think there was skill involved in m16 or famas. Im not gonna argue with this with you because you clearly a m16 dependant noob.

Have a nice day :smile:

11. ii aM Coins

ii aM Coins Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well actually I don't even have 500 kills with either gun, so based on your previous post, and this last one "trying" to insult me I'll stick with the retardation thing.

BTW...what uber pwnage gun do you use? Maybe I'm unaware of this hidden gun that requires such insane amounts of skill to use.

12. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Eh I will agree with you no gun takes skill to use at all on Mw2 seeing as they all do kill in one or two bullets, Except for snipers. Apparently :? But the m16 and famas are ALL round guns. If you see a sniper with a tar and try shoot him on wasteland you will have trouble with recoil and be sniped before you kill where as with the m16 they pwn shotgunners in 1 burst BOOM hip fire. They pwn any other assaults up close or long range BOOM 1 burst and also pwn snipers. Way overpowered

13. Givesmewings8

Givesmewings8 Enthusiast

Ratings:

Stay on topic or else youl end up getting BOOM banned. There is a Famas M16 thread on the front page. <_<

And I dont see anything good about the care package glitch. I pay good money for the xbox live experience and these stupid seven year olds glitching killstreaks are pretty much stealing money from my pocket.

14. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ye I just realised I was way off topic but meh I get annoyed at fools. Anyway on point, Xbox LIVE is full of pre-pubescent kids so you just gotta get used to it. It annoys me how the ESRB rating does nothing more than slap it on a game. My opinion is that if the age on the xbox LIVE profile isn't high enough for the game then they should be kicked off it. Stick to games in their rating. Im considering getting Ps3 apparently a much more mature community and relaxed i hear. but thats another point.