What's new

Discussion What Activision should of done for XMAS DLC

H

Havox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, They could of added a lot more to be honest. Here is a couple ideas that should of been added.

Certain fan favorite maps should of been added with snow, and xmas stuff.

Sweater cameo should of been unlocked by completing "Xmas" challenges.

Juggernaut and Maniac should of had a robot "Santa" look until holiday is over.

A DLC helm for Santa hat. Only unlocked by completing Xmas challenges.
ex 3,000 kills in "Search and Rescue, by December 26th"

The wolf should of not just been a character skin, but a new model with a choice of 2 different options on how the wolf should look.

And last but not least A bundle pack for each holiday with different events, for a price of course.

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, They could of added a lot more to be honest. Here is a couple ideas that should of been added.

The wolf should of not just been a character skin, but a new model with a choice of 2 different options on how the wolf should look.

And last but not least A bundle pack for each holiday with different events, for a price of course.

All those would take them too much work that they wouldn't want to do. Its easier for them to do what they did.

C S R

C S R

Contributor
Stickied Video Connoisseur Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$

They could've done this, there were alot of things they could "potentially" do. But they stuck with what they know they could push out before Christmas.

ekliipze

ekliipze

Eklipze
Reaction score
Sin$
They could also give everyone four times exp until december 25th :wink: be happy we got something free for ONCE in cod history :smile: lol but the santa hat I would've loved :frown:

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I think they're too lazy too do that stuff...

nicholasbroo

nicholasbroo

Knowledge maybe Power, but Respect matters.
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They just want money.

Can you listen to what I'm saying, as I keep saying, you're getting the wrong assumption about IW. IW has proven themselves to "Copy and Paste" OUR codes from recent Compiled cod games, and then re-using that code to Extend Development time, to then lie and say they're doing this, and this, but they're actually having fun at the studio, have you seen their Facebook , Tweets, they're having a Blast... IW is the type of people that want money yes, but as they are a Real Game Developing company, you'd need money to Keep up the (Upkeep, of Law Enforcement (security), Game Testing (paying people), basically to do what a job would do. Now You cannot create, and manufacture games, with 0 bucks or as we say jack **** in your account, you wouldn't succeed.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you listen to what I'm saying, as I keep saying, you're getting the wrong assumption about IW. IW has proven themselves to "Copy and Paste" OUR codes from recent Compiled cod games, and then re-using that code to Extend Development time, to then lie and say they're doing this, and this, but they're actually having fun at the studio, have you seen their Facebook , Tweets, they're having a Blast... IW is the type of people that want money yes, but as they are a Real Game Developing company, you'd need money to Keep up the (Upkeep, of Law Enforcement (security), Game Testing (paying people), basically to do what a job would do. Now You cannot create, and manufacture games, with 0 bucks or as we say jack **** in your account, you wouldn't succeed.

Well I know that...

nicholasbroo

nicholasbroo

Reaction score
Sin$
Because they need the money for security and other stuff like you said... They seem to fail with that though...

Exactly my point, they waste most of that money to have fun around the damn office.

nicholasbroo

nicholasbroo

Reaction score
Sin$
True... but let's hope for it.....

The hope of Everyone even making a enraged enchanting to get new stuff, won't help. anyone but, waste each and everyone of our time.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The hope of Everyone even making a enraged enchanting to get new stuff, won't help. anyone but, waste each and everyone of our time.

True.. I'm pretty sure on MW3 we only got a free map...

Top Bottom
Login
Register