What about THIS! IS! ANNEX! and such?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Mektige, Nov 13, 2008 with 9 replies and 705 views.

1. Mektige

Mektige Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was just glancing around and realized that apparently the Seriously glitch doesn't give you the annex achievements. Is there another glitch for those? I YouTubed it and it says there is, but I can't understand how to do it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    HERE after doing the glitch just follow these simple tutorials :smile:

ANNEX TUTORIAL
    for the annex achievements simply sign in a guest and host a private match of 3 rounds on raven down score to 120, for the first round you need to win 120-116 this will get you nub pwn3r if you already have nub pwn3r win 120-0, next round win 120-0 and that will get you inconceivable. next round win 120-0 and that will get you THIS! IS! ANNEX!

CAMPAIGN TUTORIAL
    to get all the campaign achievements simply play the last chapter of each ACT, on insane this will unlock all the difficulty achievements and unlock all the other achievements EXCEPT for the COG tags you need to have all 30 cog tags before doing this glitch or you will NOT be able to get them or the achievements

DOWNLOADED MAPS TUTORIAL

To get the map achievements all you have to do is sign in a guest host a private player match, set it to warzone 3 rounds custom cycle set the custom cycle to Bullet Marsh,Garden,Process & Subway (doesnt matter what order there in) and for bleed out make it 5 seconds! and just kill your guest all 3 rounds on each map and you will get the map achievements!

ALSO TO SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME IF YOU USE 1 OF MY ACCOUNTS ONCE YOU SIGNED IN ON YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE STARTING A GAME IN THE MAIN MENU GO TO OPTIONS>360 CONTROLLER AND IF YOUR LAYOUT IT SWITCHED TO LEGACY AND YOUR INVERTED IS SWITCHED TO YES THEN THE GLITCH WORKED IF NOT THEN YOU DID THE GLITCH WRONG AND DONT EVEN BOTHER GOING INTO A GAME

3. OP
    Mektige

Mektige Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wait, so, I need to use the glitched account to do these as well?

4. Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    no once you do the glitch just follow these tutorials AFTER you account is already glitched

5. OP
    Mektige

Mektige Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So, is there no glitch for the other MP achievements like winning hosting 50 ranked matches and coming in first place and all that jazz? =[

6. Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    since you glitched your account with mine just go host 1 game and you will get the achievement as for coming in first no theres no glitch lol just host a 1 round game of warzone on rooftops or somthing and start it with 6 people and host 2 piece them and you will come in first

7. OP
    Mektige

Mektige Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ****. So, this goes for "Around the World" and the one that requires you win 10 in a row?

If so, looks like I have a long road ahead of me. :frown: I have a feeling I'll never get that far.

8. Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    just play a game on raven down or rooftops and win, and then you should get the around the world achievement

9. OP
    Mektige

Mektige Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Oh, so in other words, what the glitch does is simply give you an achievement for doing only the very first part of an achievement?

In that case, it shouldn't be too bad. Looks like the hardest ones will probably be coming in first and actually getting a full game together as a host. =[

Wait, if "Around the World" will unlock after winning a game on any map, why didn't it unlock when Seriously did?

10. classy blackman

classy blackman Getting There

Ratings: