Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The0neAnd0nly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Guys and Girls

I was looking through the SSSA website and I was sitting next to my mate and I was still able to buy the western sovereign and he wasn't. I was just wondering if anyone knows wh?

Thanks

Josh

N

Nicki Minajj

Don't be afraid to ask
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Guys and Girls

I was looking through the SSSA website and I was sitting next to my mate and I was still able to buy the western sovereign and he wasn't. I was just wondering if anyone knows wh?

Thanks

Josh
You should still be able to buy it.Ask you mate what is he doing?

JustBenH

JustBenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was purchasable from July 1, 2014 to August 4, 2014, maybe he didn't play/buy one at that time?

T

The0neAnd0nly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was sitting right next to him and it doesn't show up he got all the outfits from the update and other stuff.

N

Nicki Minajj

Don't be afraid to ask
Reaction score
Sin$
I was sitting right next to him and it doesn't show up he got all the outfits from the update and other stuff.
He can have all the outfits and stuff but they can remove anything they want or see fit.

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Guys and Girls

Thanks

Josh

real answer here,
if you didnt play when the 'independence day special' dlc came out then you cant buy these :
uZ9vb8r.png

lZwEz3Q.png

the only way to get the motorbike is by duping it for now, to get the monster truck or the gun he has to wait till july 1st again.
BUT they might not add these in because they didnt do the valentines day event this year.

HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't believe duping is even possible now. There don't seem to be any "give cars to friends" glitches atm, unless I am mistaken. ): 
*current gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register