What's new

Solved Were is official xbuild.

J

johwie

Reaction score
Sin$
Why it takes so long to get the official xbuild jrunner says there is no update and Homebrew-connections is not up to date.. Thanks

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Why it takes so long to get the official xbuild jrunner says there is no update and Homebrew-connections is not up to date.. Thanks

Because it takes time for people with busy schedules to update something that they do for free.

Just keep checking Homebrew Connections, because that's where it'll be when the Officially release it.

J

johwie

Reaction score
Sin$
Just use NiNJA's XeBuild?
I did rgh broke wana wait for official and not do it again lol 
Because it takes time for people with busy schedules to update something that they do for free.

Just keep checking Homebrew Connections, because that's where it'll be when the Officially release it.
Thanks for ur responde and ur time!

J

johwie

Reaction score
Sin$
HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I wana wait for official sorry for bad English my old Xbox does not start up again black screen i have new rgh but dont wana **** it up so my friend does it he wana wait until official jrunner thing.. Lol thanks Anyway
It could be a little bit. I know the dev's of xebuild and dashlaunch aren't always happy when people release versions of their tool. Who know's, they may be done releasing them.

J

johwie

Reaction score
Sin$
It could be a little bit. I know the dev's of xebuild and dashlaunch aren't always happy when people release versions of their tool. Who know's, they may be done releasing them.
Dont think they are Done website still actieve so i beleave in Them lol i wana see a jrunner update for downloading new xbuild jrunner says when there is a new xbuild lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register