What's new

Discussion Went into my Garage and saw this!

Rage

Rage

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
0_0.jpg

Anyone else had this in their garage before?

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a random bug. It's happened to several people before usually with a dead police officer.

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
Its really random. I had a cop too in my garage once.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
That is perfectly normal. I am not sure if you can still do it, but there was a glitch where you can kill people inside of your garage. Also, this looks just like someone pulled a hooker out of a car.

M

Mammoth

#Legless4Admln
Reaction score
Sin$
That is perfectly normal. I am not sure if you can still do it, but there was a glitch where you can kill people inside of your garage. Also, this looks just like someone pulled a hooker out of a car.
I think they patched that.

caliuso

caliuso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmfao@all the replys....

Even though those things may have happened, that is not the case with this post....

Looks to me like there's a dead hooker on your floor....

Either:
1) you're the craigslist killer from Americas most wanted
Or
2) someone else in the lobby was doing the hooker money glitch and pulled her out inside the garage.

Last edited:
Revoked

Revoked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Perfectly normal lol
It's a bug silly

Jacob_____

Jacob_____

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah if someone does the hooker money glitch then their car will spawn in your gargae. The hooker will fall out and the car will despawn.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, I don't know if it's because I'm stoned as f***, or if it's because Vibe is making me laugh as well. But this **** right here made me laugh the hardest I have laughed in a while. Just not what I was expecting when I clicked this thread.

ZoZo

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah last week this happened, It was weird, Cops came, Got questioned, You know.....No big deal. Still not sure how she got there.

TheDivineZombie

TheDivineZombie

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No big deal in the city of Los Santos. Hookers die every day. Must be a very lucrative business since I personally kill dozens every night and there are still plenty more to kill the next night.

MR ROBOT

MR ROBOT

The empire on which the sun never sets
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a bug, yesterday I saw someone drive there car out of the wall of my garage, stange things go on in that garage, it's best not to ask questions.

Michael 7s

Michael 7s

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
Bright Idea Contest Sponsor Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No big deal in the city of Los Santos. Hookers die every day. Must be a very lucrative business since I personally kill dozens every night and there are still plenty more to kill the next night.
I don't know what the deal is the police say they get killed in a corner next to the eclipse tower!
something strange is going on I JUST KNOW IT!

Top Bottom
Login
Register