Show Off WELP

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
welp_by_mvjfx-d8im3tx.png

I'm trying to make something every day. Not a fan of this one. Lots of stuff wrong with the render.
Without render
welp_no_render_by_mvjfx-d8im4gy.png

Spaceman

Spaceman

among the stars
Artist Stickied Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Its classic you, you've always been able to create some great backgrounds but then have trouble tying it all together with a render. I think its just the renders you choose. A lot of the time they look hard to work with.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Reaction score
Sin$
Its classic you, you've always been able to create some great backgrounds but then have trouble tying it all together with a render. I think its just the renders you choose. A lot of the time they look hard to work with.
I dont know why I even try

Strong

Strong

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know why I even try
You try to get better. Even if you don't make any progress you're still putting an attempt towards it. That's better than nothing. This piece is better as the abstract version, the coloring of the render (it seems dull) is what's throwing it off for me.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Reaction score
Sin$
You try to get better. Even if you don't make any progress you're still putting an attempt towards it. That's better than nothing. This piece is better as the abstract version, the coloring of the render (it seems dull) is what's throwing it off for me.
Yes that was why I hated the render too. I tried everything but the render itself just didnt have any color. I was considering using a lot of vibrance but...

Top Bottom
Login
Register