What's new

Discussion Weird !

O

OTF LEADER

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so after i did the update i logged onto multiplayer and i got a green Elite Founder calling card and Elite Founder emblem, i don't know why this happened, i don't even have a registered elite account.

Gain

Gain

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so after i did the update i logged onto multiplayer and i got a green Elite Founder calling card and Elite Founder emblem, i don't know why this happened, i don't even have a registered elite account.
Yeah i got this too! Its so cool!:smile:

Pxtch

Pxtch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it also, it is to do with Elite shutting down if you did not already know.

Wealdstone Raider

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it also, it is to do with Elite shutting down if you did not already know.
Thanks for that update buddy, I didn't know. I will be going online shortly to see if I have it :biggrin:

Apparency

Apparency

Professional Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
You only get it if you bought elite premium for $50 back when mw3 was out.

A

Astro Blood

Reaction score
Sin$
You only get it if you bought elite premium for $50 back when mw3 was out.
Not true. I've never once spent money on anything premium and I now have the title. Pretty sure everyone that had a free elite account also received this title as of the most recent update.

Apparency

Apparency

Professional Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
Not true. I've never once spent money on anything premium and I now have the title. Pretty sure everyone that had a free elite account also received this title as of the most recent update.
I feel ripped off

Pxtch

Pxtch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It does not matter if you did buy any premium for elite when MW3 was out, elite is shutting down. This is why they have given it to everyone as some sort of 'thank you'! If you try and go onto elite it will say you have no data whatsoever for any game, as it is going down in late march I heard.

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The reason why everyone got the title is because Treyarch deleted the Elite app.

Mook

Mook

Mookin' Since '97
Reaction score
Sin$
I think them getting rid of CoD Elite was stupid. I actually enjoyed the website and it was far easier to use than the stupid app.

C

ChaosEvilDark

Reaction score
Sin$
I have seen soo much people with the tag "elite founder" tho but I don't have it, what?

W

WARW0LF

Reaction score
Sin$
Correct! When the Elite App just came out It was just a free Beta, all you had to do was download that app and wether you used it or not, you unknowingly joined the founder club.

mortalmadness

mortalmadness

COD GTA5 | PSN Support
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel ripped off. i was in the original group of beta testers and then they just give it away on Black Ops 2.
I've got my founder card and book.
hero-founder.png

The reason why everyone got the title is because Treyarch deleted the Elite app.
part true, in purging their servers some genius accidentally deleted the server logs for the founders. I am many others lost founder status, I was able to prove mine and get it back. IMO it was a huge mistake for the to drop Elite Services!

Top Bottom
Login
Register