Question Weird Xbox error

• Thread starter Windexed
  • Start date
  • Views 6,140
W

Windexed

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I bought an original Xbox from a thrift store for 99 ¢ with a power adapter and controller. When I got it home, it worked! But after it displayed its normal boot logo, the screen would glitch out, and the text “XROUTER2” would appear at the bottom of my screen and the console would just sit there.
It may be beyond fixing, but I wanted to get an answer to what this is for others as well.

Sec

Sec

Halo ✔️
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I bought an original Xbox from a thrift store for 99 ¢ with a power adapter and controller. When I got it home, it worked! But after it displayed its normal boot logo, the screen would glitch out, and the text “XROUTER2” would appear at the bottom of my screen and the console would just sit there.
It may be beyond fixing, but I wanted to get an answer to what this is for others as well.
If I remember right that would of been an error for a glitch chip

Y

youtubegamer929

Reaction score
Sin$
There's something wrong with your BIOS, GPU or RAM

Top Bottom
Login
Register