What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Weird Xbox 360 RGH Console. Doesn't play games

TMGHD272

TMGHD272

Reaction score
Sin$
So I bought an Xbox 360 on eBay and then just straight up RGH'ed the Xbox 360. it's a Trinity that was manufactured in 2010-07-31. The console boots up and wirings and such are fine but what's weird is that it doesn't play games.

So I tried testing it in a couple of possible ways after it had been successfully Reset Glitch Hacked.

• It DOES launch the retail Xbox Live dashboard (WITHOUT memory card)
  • It has a 4GB memory card but when I plug it in its motherboard the Xbox 360 it does start-up on Retail Dashboard BUT then it freezes for a couple of seconds. Without it, the console runs fine on the retail Dashboard
  • Disc or XEX games DON'T boot up it will just become stuck on a black screen forever.
  • When I installed Aurora it FREEZES on load.
  • Then I went to the Xbox Avatar Editor (which counts as a 3D application) then it showed a weird multiple glitched pixels on the screen.
  • Sometimes it will run 2D games like Hexic but also freezes at some point.
I think I might've bought an Xbox 360 that's defective on eBay. Unfortunately, I can't return it but it's fine.

I have a second Xbox 360 I've RGH'ed although it's Corona and I've been using it for almost a year now.

Could it be a dying GPU or CPU? or the NAND maybe? IDK. I gonna need some answers

James Avery

James Avery

Reaction score
Sin$
It sounds like there could be multiple potential issues with the Xbox 360 you purchased. The symptoms you described, such as freezing, graphical glitches, and the inability to boot games, could indeed be indicative of hardware problems.

Given that the console boots to the retail Xbox Live dashboard and displays glitches in 3D applications, it's possible that there is a problem with the GPU or the connection between the GPU and the motherboard. Additionally, issues with the NAND or other components could also be contributing to the problems you're experiencing.

Since you've successfully RGH'ed another Xbox 360 before, you likely have some experience with troubleshooting and diagnosing these kinds of issues. You could try checking the connections between the components, reflowing the GPU, or testing different NAND images to see if the problem persists.

If you're unable to resolve the issues on your own, you might consider reaching out to online communities or forums dedicated to Xbox 360 modding and repair for further assistance and advice.

Top Bottom
Login
Register