• Thread starter LB_BOXED_LUNCH
  • Start date
  • Views 912
L

LB_BOXED_LUNCH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_20201213_231314_541.jpg

At my nightclub next to Benny's, I drove on the ground level from the overpass direction full speed into the line of people in front of the club at the main entrance, in my friend's vehicle, and briefly went UTM before being launched into the air, where I was frozen in place.

My friend said the vehicle was destroyed, but wasn't in Mors to claim, was back in his garage.

I could still open phone n interaction menu n shoot n everything.

Him shooting the vehicle didn't make it fall. I could exit it though, and once I did it fell, but neither of us could get back in.

Could not repeat a second time, but only tried twice after the first time.

Last edited:
D

dannypl82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_20201213_231314_541.jpg

At my nightclub next to Benny's, I drove on the ground level from the overpass direction full speed into the line of people in front of the club at the main entrance, in my friend's vehicle, and briefly went UTM before being launched into the air, where I was frozen in place.

My friend said the vehicle was destroyed, but wasn't in Mors to claim, was back in his garage.

I could still open phone n interaction menu n shoot n everything.

Could not repeat a second time, but only tried twice after the first time.
Yeah there's a wall breach in that building I dont know how to do it, it's not even on youtube cos I've always wanted to know how to get into it, a guy got into it with deluxo and kept RPG me but I didn't see what part of building got in. He had a bounty lol I have tried over hour trying get into it lol

L

LB_BOXED_LUNCH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah there's a wall breach in that building I dont know how to do it, it's not even on youtube cos I've always wanted to know how to get into it, a guy got into it with deluxo and kept RPG me but I didn't see what part of building got in. He had a bounty lol I have tried over hour trying get into it lol
It's gotta be around that entrance. Like near the corner somewhere. I'm gonna keep messing with it n will update if I find it

Top Bottom