Weird stances

Discussion in 'Halo 4 Glitches' started by _____, Sep 25, 2013 with 4 replies and 1,569 views.

1. _____

_____ True Divinity

Ratings:
    Hey guys, it's been a while.

Anyway - I've noticed two people with stances I've never soon. I took some time off xbox for school and come back to this

How do I get them? are they modded?

2. The BS Gamer

The BS Gamer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    There was some new DLC released that added new armor and stances. I don't remember if it's still available, but you can (could) get the "Champions Bundle" which came with the armor, stances, and two maps that were included, one being a remake of the Pit. Hope it helps :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  3. AssaultCommand

AssaultCommand Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If I'm right, they said that the champions bundle would be available for a month.

4. TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy The taco who is also a guy

Ratings:
    No... only certain parts of it will be. I believe a weapon skin or two and a stance or two will be removed soon from the bundle soon. At least... that's what i heard...

5. ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06 The Shiroyasha Retired

Ratings:
    I've never heard anyone say any part of it would stop being available. The only temporary exclusive I've heard of is the Resistor armor mod, which they said would eventually be unlocked for all players (and the ricochet gametype, which was exclusive in matchmaking for the first 2 weeks). As for the rest, when someone asked this question a month ago
    a waypoint admin responded