What's new

Discovery Weird special vehicle glitch switch ?

• Thread starter YellowPato
  • Start date
  • Views 1,125
Status
Not open for further replies.
YellowPato

YellowPato

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cweU6K
jrYBLe
Ok guys so I stumbled upon a new glitch but don't wanna release it until
I know for sure what it is
It involves bunker and car under map
I think it may be some sort of dupe glitch or transfer any vehicle to garage glitch cause vehicle was bricked when it hit street if anyone can tell me how to unbrick it I will release steps any ideas appreciated or if anyone wants to work on it with me.. Car had no tracker either when I was out of it
gtKkfe

Cash_Flow

Cash_Flow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cweU6K
jrYBLe
I think it may be some sort of dupe glitch or transfer any vehicle to garage glitch cause vehicle was bricked when it hit street if anyone can tell me how to unbrick it I will release steps any ideas appreciated or if anyone wants to work on it with me.. Car had no tracker either when I was out of it
gtKkfe
If you done it how I’m thinking you did letting a friend drive it should unbrick it other than that idk how you could but you can back the moc up to it and enter it that way

ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cweU6K
jrYBLe
gtKkfe
Was part of an glitch using bmx from facility to dupe the car. I never figured anything else out to do with it once the bmx was patched. When car was bricked I would back the Moc up to it then get in and hit right on d pad to pull it in at the end.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/duplication-glitch-gta5.1715748/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register