1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

weird question

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by alfredoakamijo, Feb 5, 2010 with 2 replies and 206 views.

1. alfredoakamijo

alfredoakamijo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    when u use a emp and u have cold blooded and u destroy some kill streak rewards does that count toward cold blooded?

bump

2. The Hulk

The Hulk Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Although I never attempted to try this out to boost my Cold Blooded Pro xp, I dont know why it wouldnt.

Personally I would use the method of using a LMG with the Cold Blood perk and shoot it down that way, Gives you plenty of experience.

3. xWONxTONx

xWONxTONx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'll try this later, sounds like it would work.