All Xbox One Weird Pegasus money refund glitch during bogdan

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Discovery Archive' started by Teasersss, Jan 11, 2019 with 7 replies and 2,749 views.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teasersss

Teasersss Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok soo I was hosting act 2 and was the submarine team, I had a friend doing the avenger part, I called up Pegasus to call a seashark as I was about to drive into the water towards the sub and I ordered the seashark as I entered the water but never put the stromberg into submarine mode, it then got glitched and the phone was stuck in Pegasus menu and I couldn't exit or put the stromberg into sub mode,

My friend blew up the avenger to start over the mission, when we spawned back Pegasus nonstop rang me over and over and refunded my money for the seashark again an again maybe 50 times over they just kept calling and I'd hang up,

Soon as I entered the water again it stopped happening. I know it's only $200 each time but that's 10k from Pegasus for nothing. But I was just wondering if there's anything else possible from this??

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  2. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Royal Order of the Briny Deep☠️ Super Moderators

Ratings:
    I’m not sure anything else would come from that but it pretty cool nonetheless. I’m trying to wrap my head around why it happened in the first place.

• Like Like x 2
  3. The Sauce

The Sauce Scraping By....

Ratings:
    Can't help but wonder if you didn't enter the water if it would have gone on forever....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Xenc

Xenc Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Could this have been a precursor to the Lester glitch? I wonder if it is still exploitable...

5. ItsYaBoiSlayer

ItsYaBoiSlayer Newbie

Ratings:
    free delivery ma guy

6. MrSquiddles2K15

MrSquiddles2K15 Your Grammar Sucks

Ratings:
    Do you have video of this?

7. VallentinoRossi

VallentinoRossi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Useless. If you try to use this Kind of Glitch again you get a Ban. For Sure

8. Killergaming

Killergaming Contributor

Ratings:
    Its patched the pegasus vehicles are now free

• Like Like x 1