• Start date
  • Views 422
J

Pier2012

"Valar Morghulis"
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm using Dr x's 2.0 and when I join a game, no picture shows up, I can here people talking in the game(people on XBL) but it just says loading in the bottom right corner, I don't freeze the game just doesn't load up. Does anyone know how to fix this?

J

Pier2012

"Valar Morghulis"
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh I tried clearing my cache and that worked but yeah it was most likely the game.
Also while you are here, how would I go about adding scripts to the sco manager in your mods. because when I open them in open iv it says there are mod1.sco etc but when I open the sco manager in game there are no mods called mods1?

Upvote 0
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Also while you are here, how would I go about adding scripts to the sco manager in your mods. because when I open them in open iv it says there are mod1.sco etc but when I open the sco manager in game there are no mods called mods1?
mod1.sco would be the first mod under the v1.0 keyboard. So mod1.sco is Mod Slot 1, mod2.sco is Mod Slot 2, and so on.

Upvote 0
X

iTz Da KiiNGz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it could be your common and dlc it happened to me before i messed up a file my **** didn't freeze it just kept loading !

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register