What's new

Discovery Weird merge/dupe or whatever this is..

• Thread starter BadSportSBack
  • Start date
  • Views 3,243
B

BadSportSBack

Reaction score
Sin$
So, something strange happend wich i was able to reproduce but with mixed results.

After i completed the mission ,there was an unknown car with 3D paint, pure black rims and a blank license plate + it had a personal vehicle icon.. so i drove it in a garage with an empty spot and it saved..
I went into the tuning shop and it had no upgrades beside the thing said above..

I did exactly the same thing over, and it gave me the same car ,my buddy got a pure white bmx with motorcycle icon so its pretty random i guess.

If someone can try and reproduce and let us know what the results for you were would be awesome..
I think it took a vehicle from my other character and spawned it on the one i was playing with..

So the steps are
1.drive out a car from your auto shop and let it be your personal vehicle without actually using it trough the entire misson preps included.
2.start "The prison contract"
3. I used cars from the street to do the prep work, what i thought was strange was when i dropped off the truck and trailer (with the ramp in it) from the moment i got out of the truck my personal vehicle spawned right next to me. Stay out of it and just leave it be. Drive back to the auto shop with your friends vehicle or a street vehicle.
4. Now when back at the job board and you start the actual mission where you can invite people in the job lobby, start the job and choose the sessantes tailgater (yellow) and my buddy chose kdjs tailgater (grey)...
When the mission is almost finished
at the point where you have to chase the bus with lil dee in it, we died to get a restart mission, you both spawn in the cars you chose, now go and kill the busdriver and let lil dee get in the car and drive to the finish waypoint, once there, stay in the car and let the mission finish.

When we respawned in the session my personal vehicle changed twice to an unknown car..

Someone had something similiar? Or is able to reproduce it with what outcome?

B

BadSportSBack

Reaction score
Sin$
No screenshot and no video, but i can make one as soon as my buddy comes back online.. i saw another thread where there is the ability to play the mission without preps.. if the only thing needed is to do the right things in the mission instead of inclusive preps.. that would shorten some potential messing and experimenting with it!

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a merge on pc using the dupe glitch in auto shop. Drive stock in and out, change something on a vehicle with f1s etc. Find new session, spawn in shop, return vehicle to storage in menu, get in it. Change something, back out. Get out of car. Go to creator, invite only. Load in and change something to save the merge.

A

An AI Marine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Managed to do this with the job where you steal data drives from Merryweather's boss and also 'got' a bmx. I say got because i think what's actually happening here is it just spawns whatever bicycle is first because my bmx is missing from the garage with the rack i had it on. So maybe you had car on the rack from some old glitch and finishing the mission like that called it in as a PV.

Viper5900

Viper5900

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Had something similar happen earlier but it was a Scorcher and not a car.

C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me to but I got it when I died doing the final heist in the iaa and that what spawned in for me
Before I start heist I had my boomstick mk2 out on map don’t know why the bmx spawned in it should have been the mk2

B

BadSportSBack

Reaction score
Sin$
What happens when you destroy that bmx that is supposed to be on that rack.. or make sure the first place on the bike rack is empty.. anyways im checking out all my bike racks and so far i have litteraly no bikes stored... maybe then it gives you something random.. its just strange that for some reason, instead of my personal vehicle another non requested personal vehicle would spawn in...
1 thing is sure, that car ive gotten.. wasnt a car i had because i didnt like the model and never bought it or duped it or whatever.. but i would keep the possibilty open that this was an already stored car on my bike rack.. keep this updated as soon as i tried more..

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a merge on pc using the dupe glitch in auto shop. Drive stock in and out, change something on a vehicle with f1s etc. Find new session, spawn in shop, return vehicle to storage in menu, get in it. Change something, back out. Get out of car. Go to creator, invite only. Load in and change something to save the merge.
So did everyone just scroll right past this comment???
djbackwardss djbackwardss what merged from the donor car when u did these steps?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Aren’t u just duping the car that has f1 or is it just taking certain parts and putting on receiving car?

G

GonadTheBallbarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So did everyone just scroll right past this comment???
djbackwardss djbackwardss what merged from the donor car when u did these steps?
I tried it, and variations on Xbox, but with no luck. It’s only duping. Im pretty sure there is something here in the auto shop though. We just have to keep sharing what we find. They think they’re slick not letting us exit the car or garage while in mod area ?

R

racenut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Theres a few vids on u tube. That show this merge. But only works for PC!!

R

reikiman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did the merryweather one were u go into bunker and get hard drives
I followed his instructions on this post up to when i came out of bunker i blow myself up twice then restarted and there was my car and a white bmx im on xbox

R

reikiman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did the merryweather one were u go into bunker and get hard drives
I followed his instructions on this post up to when i came out of bunker i blow myself up twice then restarted and there was my car and a white bmx im on xbox
Update just done dolla hiest using street vehicles only for setups and again followed instructions on finale i got all plates went up the road killed myself it restarted and it spawned the garage car and my issi from eclipse garade one in that i mean first garage in my list slot 4 with blank plate ????

Top Bottom
Login
Register