Weird glitching after using SPG

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Balito, Dec 29, 2008 with 6 replies and 524 views.

1. Balito

Balito Newbie

Ratings:
    Since using the SPG glitch to enable getting achievements easily, my GOW 2 as been acting funny. There is no longer any music playing in the menues, and the game locks up frequently (about every chapter or two). The game takes far longer to load in multiplayer as well, and I get kicked from matches often. Anybody know whats going on or how to get rid of these issues? insalling to teh HD didnt help. If I get all of the achievemtns, will the issues go away? (I dont have them all yet)

2. Whitedwarf1

Whitedwarf1 Newbie

Ratings:
    Seems unlikely try playing on another account and if it still give you problems it isnt the fact that you glitched

3. SaintPicasso

SaintPicasso Newbie

Ratings:
    well i kinda had the same prob. except mine only glitch my account..for example after i got seriously 2.0 i wanted to get organ grinder ( i had only like 3 kills with that gun ) and i killed 1 person and VUALAH! achievements..but as far as the menu stuff..never..try glitching your account wiht an account that has no gears 2 experience and that will put your stats back to 0...good luck!

4. OP
    Balito

Balito Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah, I tried that. None of these problems occur on a non glitched account. I mean, the gam is still playable...barely, but it would be nice to get this resolved.

5. MorePAIN

MorePAIN Newbie

Ratings:
  6. Mezanoor786

Mezanoor786 Newbie

Ratings:
  7. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    You might have done the SPG wrong, if you unlock the achievements, then you didnt do it wrong. Try un-spging the account. And see if that helps.