What's new

Patched Weird glitched creator

L

_LXM_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More than likely nothing or a dead end but you never know.

Start up creator

Hover over the deathamatch tutorial option

Press the PS button and go to your network settings, double tap X on Connect to internet to quickly disconnect and reconnect internet, then immediately go back to GTA and spam X. This should give you one of those forever loading black screens.

Find a recent activity deny the alert and you'll be in a glitched out creator state. I have no idea what to do from here or if there is even anything. But loading another activity and sitting on the alert screen, doing the quick disconnect reconnect thing then coming back and spamming X I'm getting some weird stuff. The map pops up briefly, I get another black loading screen, and I've loaded to online with nothing cool though. Figured I'd at least put it out there.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Happy New Year☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Cool bro ... I'll have to mess with it when I get home later

F

Fiending666

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Start up creator

Press the PS button and go to your network settings, double tap X on Connect to internet to quickly disconnect and reconnect internet, then immediately go back to GTA and spam X. This should give you one of those forever loading black screens.

Find a recent activity deny the alert and you'll be in a glitched out creator state. I have no idea what to do from here or if there is even anything. But loading another activity and sitting on the alert screen, doing the quick disconnect reconnect thing then coming back and spamming X I'm getting some weird stuff. The map pops up briefly, I get another black loading screen, and I've loaded to online with nothing cool though. Figured I'd at least put it out there.
What is your goal with this glitched creator?

G

Glitching4Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Start up creator

I dont believe there is anything possible with it.

L

_LXM_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's literally ripped out of the leaked sp to mp glitch.

You can't do anything from there.
I was in there over a hundred times.
If you're insisting I ripped this from somewhere I literally did this by mistake lol just managed to recreate it. Seems like a dead end as much as I can tell though.

G

Glitching4Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're insisting I ripped this from somewhere I literally did this by mistake lol just managed to recreate it. Seems like a dead end as much as I can tell though.
Yeah, overlooked that.
Its easy to glitch out creator but only a few ones lead to a glitch so I think this is useless.

F

Fiending666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, overlooked that.
Its easy to glitch out creator but only a few ones lead to a glitch so I think this is useless.
What glitch is he trying to achieve a glitched creator glitch oh thanks Op.

A

AlluCola

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With this you can get SP to MP, look at the trhead that SurrealGaming put.

Top Bottom