What's new

Discovery Weird glitch with nightclub elevator and airport...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skull5

Skull5

Reaction score
Sin$
I've done this 3 times now all by accident. Go to elevator in nightclub. Selected terrorbyte lvl 5. Hit the Xbox button to see what friends of mine are on during the black load screen. When I spawn back in I'm at the middle of the runways at LSIA, and fall through underneath. After a while of falling I teleport back to the top again, and immediately fall through, repeating forever. I can run around, use the phone, and menus. Called a plane, and ran over to it, and tried to jump in when I teleported back up top, but wouldn't work. Dunno where this could be used, but there ya go...

MrMod5150

MrMod5150

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well before everybody's mean to you the reason you keep spawning as to the airport is because the nightclub is actually under the map at the airport location.
Most properties in this game are located under the map

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You just discovered another God Mode method... congratulations!
While falling through the map walk allll the way over to the beach where the jet skis sit docked...mount a jet ski and drive it into land...Wallah you're now god mode! Drop a grenade beside yourself to test

Note....Entering ANY interior will remove god mode. Starting a mission will remove god mode...basically just stay in the lobby and enjoy never dying haha. Aside from trolling people...it's not very useful

Jhus

Jhus

callum
Reaction score
Sin$
You just discovered another God Mode method... congratulations!
While falling through the map walk allll the way over to the beach where the jet skis sit docked...mount a jet ski and drive it into land...Wallah you're now god mode! Drop a grenade beside yourself to test
Or call merryweather for boat pick up

Skull5

Skull5

Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm interesting. Happened everytime by accident lol. Now I have to test it

Rpmello

Rpmello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't seem to get this to work. Have tried many times in 3 different sessions.

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm interesting. Happened everytime by accident lol. Now I have to test it

Have you been able to duplicate it since?
We have a slightly different method to this for ps4, but I'm curious if instead of using the side door of club (where 1 single vehicle can be stored) maybe us ps4 players can also use the elevator method you have here :wink:

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
So you just pressed the home button and that was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register