What's new

Discussion Weird error

T

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Reaction score
I got an error when i joined a capture the flag match the error said "You have joined a session illegally". What does this mean?

S

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
I got an error when i joined a capture the flag match the error said "You have joined a session illegally". What does this mean?
i somtimes get errors like "Error failed to join modified game session" .. i'm like Ok then .

V

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
Retired
Reaction score
You need a licence? :eek:

I'v no idea, sorry pal.

T

Tiggly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People usually get that error when they join a game when the host has a updated, or outdated playlist.

T

Th3-Chronikk

Reaction score
People usually get that error when they join a game when the host has a updated, or outdated playlist.
oh, really?..When i have joined an outdated or updated host i get "Host version does not match yours" message

T

Tiggly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh, really?..When i have joined an outdated or updated host i get "Host version does not match yours" message
I just remember reading that somewhere, Vahn's Twitter I think. I could be wrong though.

I

Devove

In lulz we trust
Reaction score
lul thats the error you get when you use the glitch by Coal to get any Xbox account online.

T

Th3-Chronikk

Reaction score
lul thats the error you get when you use the glitch by Coal to get any Xbox account online.
but i have a retail account i didn't glitch anything

I

Devove

In lulz we trust
Reaction score
but i have a retail account i didn't glitch anything
Perhaps someone found a way to get the accounts online. That is the only time you get that error, and it shows for everyone.

T

Th3-Chronikk

Reaction score
Perhaps someone found a way to get the accounts online. That is the only time you get that error, and it shows for everyone.
oh huh so i joined a host that had an online RGH/JTAG

M

mvp20m

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah i got that message a couple times the other day. at this point, random stupid **** from this game doesnt even phase me.

M

majgeneralsiren

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It means you dont have your green card to get in legally lol :smile:

I

Devove

In lulz we trust
Reaction score
oh huh so i joined a host that had an online RGH/JTAG
No, Coal from TTG posted a glitch that let you get any account name in the lobby with you. You couldn't get them in-game but perhaps this person found a way.

T

Th3-Chronikk

Reaction score
No, Coal from TTG posted a glitch that let you get any account name in the lobby with you. You couldn't get them in-game but perhaps this person found a way.
i have no idea what you are talking about i don't believe TTG

P

Passiveone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get that all the time. not a big deal

S

Syrus

Just chill out
Reaction score
Hmm ive never gotten that error before.

But i did get an error before that said something along the lines of Uierror 239420 (dont actually know what numbers it was but thats what it looked like)

Top Bottom