• Views 1,574
Status
Not open for further replies.
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
I always seem to land in someone else's bunker right after doing the no idle kick glitch. I also noticed I'm merged with the Chumash bunker while I'm in the farmhouse bunker. Although I haven't been lucky enough to be able to get a modded MOC or AA trailer out of this glitch. if you join a friends lobby while they are their bunker, then you can get their Modded MOC and AA trailer. Might be more than give a modded moc to friends glitch here. Maybe a dupe, GCTF or something.

Last edited:
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
U can fly into and land on your avenger in freemode, maybe useful durring merge. It merges too

pf8qUEI.png

A

Abarracouda12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the no idle kick glitch ? Where can I found steps to try it
Thanks

A

Abarracouda12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's all ? And I spawn friend bunker ?

deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
U sit on camera then ur mate joins you..if ur sat on ot for a while he spawn inside ur bunker..must have same bunker n spawn location set to bunker

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a similar experience last night on an account I was making to sell. Except I was in a public lobby improving the k/d on the account and went into the hangar at the lsia. The far east hangar. Someone else was in that exact hangar as well. I went in and modded up a helicopter and got out then sold a different helicopter as the person who wants this account asked for the wrong helicopter. I modded the akula and sold that other one that just came around that looks similar to it. (I don't remember the name of it)
So, after selling it I banked the cash and got in the akula to do some hydra trolling. I hit right trigger as to exit and was stuck on a black screen. Keep in mind the only other aircraft in this hangar now was the buzzard and the cuban.
This black screen never resolved so I was forced to quit the app and relaunch gta. I was a little worried that the akula didn't stick and the money would be gone. When I went throught story part and finally made it to online I was spawned in my bunker. And spawn location was set to last place. Well, I wasn't in the bunker at all last night. So I am thinking this is just great. as soon as I get off the bed I notice the sale money is in cash on my character. So I bank that since I am in a public lobby and am flashing red. I get in the deluxo and fly to the hangar. I enter and there sits the akula I just modded, the helicopter I just sold, a hydra, a pyro, ect...(a full hangar) So, since I have no clue what the other player did or was doing that caused this black screen I can't really say what made this happen. But I can say I jumped in each of them and changed the color of them then went to vehicle management circle and swapped them around. I shut off the game and restarted just to make sure they were all there and they were.
It sure would be nice to know what caused this as I have one account with a hangar full of expensive jets. This would make getting accounts to millions much easier.
Anyway, that's what happened to me. It is worth noting the lobby was bugged out really bad and quite full. And the guy in his hangar I think timed out as he was in there long before I went in mine.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a similar experience last night on an account I was making to sell. Except I was in a public lobby improving the k/d on the account and went into the hangar at the lsia. The far east hangar. Someone else was in that exact hangar as well. I went in and modded up a helicopter and got out then sold a different helicopter as the person who wants this account asked for the wrong helicopter. I modded the akula and sold that other one that just came around that looks similar to it. (I don't remember the name of it)
So, after selling it I banked the cash and got in the akula to do some hydra trolling. I hit right trigger as to exit and was stuck on a black screen. Keep in mind the only other aircraft in this hangar now was the buzzard and the cuban.
This black screen never resolved so I was forced to quit the app and relaunch gta. I was a little worried that the akula didn't stick and the money would be gone. When I went throught story part and finally made it to online I was spawned in my bunker. And spawn location was set to last place. Well, I wasn't in the bunker at all last night. So I am thinking this is just great. as soon as I get off the bed I notice the sale money is in cash on my character. So I bank that since I am in a public lobby and am flashing red. I get in the deluxo and fly to the hangar. I enter and there sits the akula I just modded, the helicopter I just sold, a hydra, a pyro, ect...(a full hangar) So, since I have no clue what the other player did or was doing that caused this black screen I can't really say what made this happen. But I can say I jumped in each of them and changed the color of them then went to vehicle management circle and swapped them around. I shut off the game and restarted just to make sure they were all there and they were.
It sure would be nice to know what caused this as I have one account with a hangar full of expensive jets. This would make getting accounts to millions much easier.
Anyway, that's what happened to me. It is worth noting the lobby was bugged out really bad and quite full. And the guy in his hangar I think timed out as he was in there long before I went in mine.
Im on the infinite black screen :wink: so far thats recreateable... Wish me luck when i return online :wink:

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
2 ways for infinit black screen. Either he flew in with his deluxo submerge the hanger, or he was sitting on the security camera. Did you join him back when you came online or was it a random session

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
2 ways for infinit black screen. Either he flew in with his deluxo submerge the hanger, or he was sitting on the security camera. Did you join him back when you came online or was it a random session
Random session I didnt know the guy in the hangar. Still pretty cool our hangars merged. I only wonder if his changed to what little I had.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Random session I didnt know the guy in the hangar. Still pretty cool our hangars merged. I only wonder if his changed to what little I had.
Lol, that wouls suck if it was a swap. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register