Sin$
Wha? That's strange...

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I asked support on Twitter, and they didn't even know what it is.

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
It probably has to do with the avatar itself.
I'm too lazy to copy it to test though.

M

MattLoaf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I asked support on Twitter, and they didn't even know what it is.

They don't know anything. I asked them if changing the stock fans in an Xbox 360 to after-market ones could be a violation of ToU and their reply might as well have been 'Well hurr hurr that voids you warranry hurr hurr'.

They are pretty fun to troll though.

Tyler

Tyler

Reaction score
Sin$
LMFAO I WANT THAT

I sure don't want that exact pose. Other ones would be nice.

I don't think anyone wants an avatar that looks like a retard trying to dance.

parza

parza

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i know how to do that, so first you go onto manage profile, then hold the center xbox button until the turn off console screen pops up, at that screen press y,y,x,x,rb,rb,rt,rt
then press the center button once and go into avatar editor and hold the right stick to the left, then slowly move it to the right,once that is done you must put in any cd that wont be able to play on your xbox, then you must click play dvd, if a white screen with the xbox emblem pops up your on the right track, if its a black screen you must start over, then put a usb flash drive that has someone elses account on it into that console, DO NOT SIGN OUT, after you put the usb flash drive in the console, go back to dashboard, then go to you memory, and move the account from the flash drive to your console, make sure the new account has auto sign in on, then delete your account, be sure to remember your info before you do so, and it should automatically sign into the other persons account, then go into avatar editor, make sure all rings and watches are not on, then go to take a picture of your avatar and press y,y,x,x,rb,rb,rt,rt and your avatar will make the pose for a split second, but it will be sticked so that when people look at your account they will see it

all credit goes to the pro for finding this out

They Lag Me

They Lag Me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i know how to do that, so first you go onto manage profile, then hold the center xbox button until the turn off console screen pops up, at that screen press y,y,x,x,rb,rb,rt,rt
then press the center button once and go into avatar editor and hold the right stick to the left, then slowly move it to the right,once that is done you must put in any cd that wont be able to play on your xbox, then you must click play dvd, if a white screen with the xbox emblem pops up your on the right track, if its a black screen you must start over, then put a usb flash drive that has someone elses account on it into that console, DO NOT SIGN OUT, after you put the usb flash drive in the console, go back to dashboard, then go to you memory, and move the account from the flash drive to your console, make sure the new account has auto sign in on, then delete your account, be sure to remember your info before you do so, and it should automatically sign into the other persons account, then go into avatar editor, make sure all rings and watches are not on, then go to take a picture of your avatar and press y,y,x,x,rb,rb,rt,rt and your avatar will make the pose for a split second, but it will be sticked so that when people look at your account they will see it

this works ?

megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$

thats alot of trouble to make your avatar look like he is elegable for the special olympics.

Tyler

Tyler

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, now that we have a "cause" someone should make a video showing if this works or not.

T

twiZtid MODS

Reaction score
Sin$
That's awsome!!!! Haha only if he had some gay close on

Yur awsome(:

LaH x MaH

LaH x MaH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, any one want to call Xbox customer support and ask them how to do this?

Top Bottom
Login
Register