What's new

Show Off Weezy

G

God

Retired
Reaction score

Was in the middle of messing with this when my software crashed so I got stuck with this **** background. S Sasori you'd probably like this.​

C

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
This is creative.

G

Government

Puddle Pirate
Lifetime
Reaction score
Really creative man

F

Feyfolken

   
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

Was in the middle of messing with this when my software crashed so I got stuck with this **** background. S Sasori you'd probably like this.​
Nice, man. I think your style is coming together a little more and you've been exploring some more stuff to add in. I actually like the background a lot, whether or not you did it intentionally. This definitely isn't everyone's style, but I think it's original, attractive, and really appealing overall.

S

Sasori

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The quote eh? :wink:
I love the futuristic vibe of the picture, to me it feels like the kind of thing you'd see on a billboard in a futuristic NYC.
It also has that feeling of chaos as it almost looks like Weezy is either being de-atomized or torn apart. Very creative and original!

Z

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Reaction score
I hate Lil Wayne. But despite my hatred for him, I really like this.

S

Sasori

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate Lil Wayne. But despite my hatred for him, I really like this.

^ His verse was pretty amazing though on the song. Too bad he most likely didn't write it himself :rolleyes:

Z

Zelk

Extra Spicy
Retired
Reaction score
I'm not feeling the color of the text on his back, but other than that I really like this.

S

Sasori

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel like the base yellow really works with the text as any other color would blend with the picture and make the text hard to read.
Possibly a neon/fluorescent green or blue could work!

H

Harry

Dope
Premium
Reaction score
The background suits is perfectly in my opinion :happy: Great work on this and very creative indeed, I'd love to see more of your work posted here!

Top Bottom