Solved Weed Farm Wont Supply

• Thread starter darrenjytt
  • Start date
  • Views 24,494
darrenjytt

darrenjytt

Reaction score
Sin$
Baught a weed Farm and did the Setup for the weed farm aftter set up complete noticed there was no supplys in the supply bar like normal every other business it fulled the supply bar staight away so tried doing a few supply runs.... supply bar does not grow so i left it for a while like 4 - 5 hours did the other business sourced cars etc. Came back to 0 product/supplies. but all the plants are grown etc in the weed house now ? so after another supply attempt that failed i closed the business down and restarted it tried to resupply and still nothing?? honestly no idea how to get this to work anyone come across this problem before? think after atleast 6 hours it would of produced something but the fact that the supply runs are saying complete but the bar is not going up i am guessing it just did not work ?

Piggehhh

Piggehhh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you gone to the computer in the weed farm and bought any upgrades? Could be worth a try to kick-start it

Also... You'll hate it and regret buying it in no time when it comes to doing the sell missions. Cocaine is the only one bearable (ish) to do

Upvote 0
darrenjytt

darrenjytt

Reaction score
Sin$
Managed to get it fixed by Clearing my system cache on the xbox by holding in the xbox button until it shuts off fully then turning back on now it re supplies. and yeah i just baught it because it looks cool really already got full meth and coke lab doing then along with vehicle sales seems best option 420k per coke 350k per meth

Upvote 0
ChrisTucker

ChrisTucker

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me, or is this issue back in the game?! Or it was not even fixed by the developers? So, you had to only clear the cache and everything worked just fine? Honestly, I really hate this kind of bugs, or whatever is it. I remember back when I was playing counter strike global offensive, it was during the 2014 - 2015 years, the game had soooo many bugs, that I told myself that will never play it again. How ironic is it, that I started to play this game after I ordered some weed getkush.io? I just really like everything related to it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
M

mahatab

Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to check in and see if you ever found a solution to this problem with your weed farm? I noticed that this thread is quite old, so hopefully you were able to figure things out by now. If not, have you tried reaching out to the game developer's support team for assistance?
Also, have you ever tried using CBD or THC products for relaxation while gaming? There's an interesting article I came across on the topic if you're curious: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/heres-what-makes-this-200-year-old-heirloom-best-cbd-for-relief/. I did try some of the CBD stuff and it's been a game changer for me. What do you think of it?

Upvote 0
Freys

Freys

Reaction score
Sin$
In case you give preference to products that do not contain any artificial colors, or preservatives, you can have a look at a supplier with instant delivery to prevent misfailures. Be sure to get acquainted thoroughly with all product descriptions before asking for customer support help.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register