• Start date
  • Views 203
G

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I am starting a website. I need a skilled and dedicated designer to design the whole website. I have the layout done. I will be coding the website too.

As for getting paid, I cant promise you anything you really. But advertizments and stuff, you will be paid a chunk every month for around a year or two.

If im satisfied, i will keep you on and pay you until you quit or i fire you (harsh ik).

My AIM is GoldBl4d3. AIM me, if it says im not there, i probabily aim so try to talk to me. Also, list your AIM below for me. Yes, you have to have aim.

K

Kris Allen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm somewhat interested. o.o But me no have AIM. :frown:.

G

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Its free and not that hard to use.

AIM.com

K

Kris Allen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it's free and all. I just generally don't like using it very often, lol. Always end up forgetting passwords and such, even when those little buttons. :frown:

What about MSN? Or through PMs?

G

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
No sorry, I need to be specific and discuss with the designer. Just say the username and pass in a txt file on ur pc.

K

Kris Allen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Umm.. Any other type of communication is just the same as AIM. O.o Just a very odd response in how you would want to talk only through AIM as being specific when you could say some details in the other type of communication processes. Jus' sayin'.

G

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
No i want to chat and discuss. If your not willing to get aim, then im done on the conversation with you and will wait for someone else.

Top Bottom