• Thread starter KyleBoyer
  • Start date
  • Views 566
K

KyleBoyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so right now I'm making multiple web apps that are based around the web browser... Does anyone know of any good easy to use web browser controls that have document.getElementById access and other tools like that? IE is kinda in efficient right now.

Note:
I have tried GeckoFX, Awesomium, and Mono-Browser. I don't like these controls because they either produce a lot of errors, don't have the abilities I need, or don't work/are to big.

So does anyone know any other good controls? I don't mean apps, I mean the control you put on a windows form in VS2008/VS2010/VS2011Beta.

~Kyle

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Stop using a browser for this. Using a browser to extract or edit its xml(elements blah blah) is inefficient and unreliable. Learn to use streams, webrequests, webresponses, and learn to handle cookies with that all. I learn how to communicate with websites using code only and no web browsers, it has greatly helped me.

I will look for a open lib of mine that will do all of this for you and u can learn by the code. Maybe I will write a tut instead, I will post back soon.

K

KyleBoyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm making a bot so the user has to have access to the actual web site...

Top Bottom
Login
Register