Reaction score
Sin$
The web app is back up after maintenance :smile:

P

ps3modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
web app down again, how **** are ea servers?? they have all this money off us and cant create decent servers, why dont they make two then when they update 1 we can use the other while they do. Or is that too hard for them dump ****s at ea to do, i surpose it would cost them a couple of pence extra money grabbing tossers, whats the point bringing out TOTY if people cant access them and play??

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
web app down again, how **** are ea servers?? they have all this money off us and cant create decent servers, why dont they make two then when they update 1 we can use the other while they do. Or is that too hard for them dump ****s at ea to do, i surpose it would cost them a couple of pence extra money grabbing tossers, whats the point bringing out TOTY if people cant access them and play??
They do have a lot of money.but a couple of extra pence is a slight aggregation.try 2000 min for one decent one,then there is hosting/running costs ect .then you need somewhere to place it you can not just place it in someone's front room then they would need To pay extra to there isp ..

I agree that ea are money grabbing whores ,if they where not they would not be very successful
if they do have to upgrade stuff,f they have to take the system off-line .if they did not someone could exploit it well they are fixing it..

Ryaaaaaan

Ryaaaaaan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They do have a lot of money.but a couple of extra pence is a slight aggregation.try 2000 min for one decent one,then there is hosting/running costs ect .then you need somewhere to place it you can not just place it in someone's front room then they would need To pay extra to there isp ..

I agree that ea are money grabbing whores ,if they where not they would not be very successful
if they do have to upgrade stuff,f they have to take the system off-line .if they did not someone could exploit it well they are fixing it..
Couldn't have put it better myself, they're most probably doing it for the better anyway. P.S. Where would we be with out them anyway.

P

ps3modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well if it costs that much how come the call of dutys can update without taking people off line?

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
well if it costs that much how come the call of dutys can update without taking people off line?
They do not update a whole website they patch things .they do take people off-line when doing updates just the other day there servers Where down.you can put out a silent update without taking people off-line a full major update would need to take people off .

A update is one thing but the site says "preforming maintenance" even the call of duty people would need to shut something down to do That .

The site may also be overloaded with multiple people trying to access .

Play something else for a bit ..

P

ps3modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i am im playing that sniper elite v2 its a dead good game have you tried it?

P

ps3modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
has there been a warning this time, just wana no when its due back up?

Top Bottom
Login
Register