Patched Wear the Helmet on Headscarves Snood 1.41

• Thread starter Native Pride 1988
  • Start date
  • Views 1,190
N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
1. Get your motorcycle then and register as CEO. Drive to near the mask store.

2. Make sure open Interaction Menu, Style and turn Auto Show Bike Helmet On. Bike Helmet and choice any helmet you want

3. Now apply any Headscarves Snood you like

4. Get on the motorcycle. Now open Interaction Menu, SecuroServ CEO, Management, Style, CEO Style turn left once until you see your character put helmet on then turn right None immediately

5. Then now you should see helmet on headscarves snood then get off from the motorcycle then immediately run press right dpad toward mask store and save. Enjoy :wink:

*Any Helmet, Deadline Helmet and Flight Helmet is confirmed.

Last edited:
B

bryanluna09

Reaction score
will it automatically disappear like it normally does?

N

Navy Davey

☠️Kidnap the Sandy Claws☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
1. Get your motorcycle and register as CEO

2. Make sure open Interaction Menu, Style and turn Auto Show Bike Helmet On. Bike Helmet and choice any helmet you want

3. Now apply any Headscarves Snood you like

4. Get on the motorcycle. Now open Interaction Menu, SecuroServ CEO, Management, Style, CEO Style turn left once until you see your character put helmet on then turn right None immediately

5. Then now you should see helmet on headscarves snood and save. Enjoy :wink:

*Any Helmet, Deadline Helmet and Flight Helmet is confirmed.
Awesome... I have been trying to glitch off the hat.... now I can! Thanks:wink:

M

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Reaction score
doesnt save and only stays on for a matter of seconds

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
doesnt save and only stays on for a matter of seconds
Before when I did started doing this glitch then I went to near mask store and when I did started doing this glitch then immediately run press right dpad toward mask store then save it.

M

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Reaction score
as soon as u press to save when u go into any section of a clothing store or any store it just turns into a hat again

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
as soon as u press to save when u go into any section of a clothing store or any store it just turns into a hat again
Weird. Maybe trying when helmet on headscarves snood then get off the motorcycle and get on the motorcycle. Helmet will stay on headscarves snood then hopeful it can save. Trying save it at ammo store.
Also, you can save helmet on loose headscarves

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
Swiftyste can you lock this thread due it can't save helmet on headscarves snood since I did misinformation about it can be saveable.

Top Bottom