What's new

Patched Wear all Gear at the same time(PS3)(ALL CONSOLES?)

• Thread starter CarcerCity
  • Start date
  • Views 26,109
CarcerCity

CarcerCity

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all got another one for you this time its how to equip more then one piece of gear on you at once.This is a variant of this glitch

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/wear-any-gear-with-any-mask-last-gen.1301187/#post-10312045

I suggest just setting your location to last(Ammunation)

1.Equip a Rebreather
2.Save as outfit
3.Equip the night vision
4.Buy armor (to create a save)
5.Find new session
6.Go to the store to saved outfits(NV Goggles will now show on your saved oufits)
7.Equip the Rebreather outfit
8.Save it

This will merge the Rebreather with the night vision also you can add an ear piece without it taking off the other to pieces of gear,just make sure you SAVE before you start messing with it.This could lead to other possible glitch combos,anyway enjoy!!

Also im trying to work on a couple other glitches such as mask/helmet/glasses (ps3) and some other glitches

Last edited:
Bacon251

Bacon251

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all got another one for you this time its how to equip more then one piece of gear on you at once.This is a variant of this glitch

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/wear-any-gear-with-any-mask-last-gen.1301187/#post-10312045

I suggest just setting your location to last(Ammunation)

1.Equip a Rebreather
2.Save as outfit
3.Equip the night vision
4.Buy armor (to create a save)
5.Find new session
6.Go to the store to saved outfits
7.Load the Rebreather outfit
8.Save it

This will merge the Rebreather with the night vision also you can add an ear piece without it taking off the other to pieces of gear,just make sure you SAVE before you start messing with it.This could lead to other possible glitch combos,anyway enjoy!!

Also im trying to work on a couple other glitches such as mask/helmet/glasses (ps3) and some other glitches
Does first person look different through night vision or rebreather?

CarcerCity

CarcerCity

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you give a better explanation on that part? Because I keep joining a new session while wearing the night vision and I immediately run to ammunation and save over my rebreather outfit and nothing happens at all.

when you load in to a new session go to the outfits on the wall,then cycle through them you will see the NV are stuck to whatever outfits you have saved,it works on ps3 idk if it works on other systems,testing is needed

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
when you load in to a new session go to the outfits on the wall,then cycle through them you will see the NV are stuck to whatever outfits you have saved,it works on ps3 idk if it works on other systems,testing is needed
So do you just cycle through, and then back out of the outfit menu? Or do you need to select an outfit? 
nvm I got it to work
Can you help by posting your interpretation of the steps

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It does it says ps3,all consoles with a ? mark,if you cannot understand that well i cant help you
Please answer:
So do you just cycle through, and then back out of the outfit menu? Or do you need to select an outfit?

CarcerCity

CarcerCity

Reaction score
Sin$
Please answer:
FROM STEP 6:if you go to the clothes rack outfits,go to your saved outfits you will see the NV googles will stick to any oufit you own so if you own an outfit with a rebreather equipped to it you should be able to then merge the gear.It is not hard at all the directions are straight forward

Wazzat Do

Wazzat Do

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With the night vision on, equip sunglasses. NV will stay on but the black mask dissapears leaving NV + straps.

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
FROM STEP 6:if you go to the clothes rack outfits,go to your saved outfits you will see the NV googles will stick to any oufit you own so if you own an outfit with a rebreather equipped to it you should be able to then merge the gear.It is not hard at all the directions are straight forward

If you could just answer the question instead of quoting something that doesn't answer the question... It's not very straightforward man 
With the night vision on, equip sunglasses. NV will stay on but the black mask dissapears leaving NV + straps.
Which sunglasses? What method of equipping? I tried through clothes menu and interaction menu and it just turned off NV and removed all the headgear

CarcerCity

CarcerCity

Reaction score
Sin$
If you could just answer the question instead of quoting something that doesn't answer the question... It's not very straightforward man

I did answer it,if you cannot follow the simple directions i posted then i cant help you

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I did answer it,if you cannot follow the simple directions i posted then i cant help you
Incorrect.

Question: Do you just cycle through, and then back out of the outfit menu? Or do you need to select an outfit?

Your supposed answer: if you go to the clothes rack outfits,go to your saved outfits you will see the NV googles will stick to any oufit you own so if you own an outfit with a rebreather equipped to it you should be able to then merge the gear.It is not hard at all the directions are straight forward

So I am GOING TO MY SAVED OUTFITS, now I SHOULD BE ABLE TO THEN MERGE THE GEAR. But how? You have no other instructions in between those steps. How do I merge the gear when I am in the saved outfits?

Do you just have to cycle through? Or do you have to select an outfit?

You say the "NV goggles will stick" but they are not sticking for me. What do you need to do to make them stick?

Are the outfits supposed to be in a certain slot? What slot is your rebreather outfit in?

CarcerCity

CarcerCity

Reaction score
Sin$
Incorrect.

Question: Do you just cycle through, and then back out of the outfit menu? Or do you need to select an outfit?

Your supposed answer: if you go to the clothes rack outfits,go to your saved outfits you will see the NV googles will stick to any oufit you own so if you own an outfit with a rebreather equipped to it you should be able to then merge the gear.It is not hard at all the directions are straight forward

So I am GOING TO MY SAVED OUTFITS, now I SHOULD BE ABLE TO THEN MERGE THE GEAR. But how? You have no other instructions in between those steps. How do I merge the gear when I am in the saved outfits?

Do you just have to cycle through? Or do you have to select an outfit?

You say the "NV goggles will stick" but they are not sticking for me. What do you need to do to make them stick?

Are the outfits supposed to be in a certain slot? What slot is your rebreather outfit in?

See now your making it overcomplicated.If it had to be in a certain slot i would have stated ,if you go to the outfit with the rebreather on it,simply equip it,you will see it merges with the NV goggles,works on ps3 idk what system your on

How about next time watch the video in the link so you can wrap your head around how it works

Wazzat Do

Wazzat Do

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Which sunglasses? What method of equipping? I tried through clothes menu and interaction menu and it just turned off NV and removed all the headgear
Afaik it can be any sunnys. I also have the mime makeup on if that matters.
Once the sun glaases have been put on. They can be taken off and NV still stays without the mask.

Top Bottom
Login
Register