The 2 I've gotten were from common.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Always common. By the time I would have earned 30 cryptokeys, I've gotten bored of the game and got off.

Simmions

Simmions

Anime Extraordinaire
Hardened Veteran Greeter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't gotten any of the new weapons besides the sniper in one rare supply drop. They set our hopes up high and let it plummet when we dont get new things.

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Rare for me. I stocked up n them when the game first came out because I had no use for them.

iDeejay

iDeejay

Profile Poster
Reaction score
Sin$
I always buy common, never have enough for rare. But never got a weapon so I guess it doesn't matter?

TheItalianLad

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can only pay to open rares, and everyone is obviously talking about earning them. Nice try complaining about the game though.
I wasn't complaining about the game buddy. I am complaining because it takes me a long time to earn cryptokeys without paying for them so relax mate you know nothing.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I wasn't complaining about the game buddy. I am complaining because it takes me a long time to earn cryptokeys without paying for them so relax mate you know nothing.
It's not pay to win though lol. It takes longer to earn keys but buying points doesn't make you better at the game.

BigShotShine

BigShotShine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Relentlessly have tried to get the new weapons and have failed. The amount of time and effort I have put towards it actually frustrates me. I went on long streaks with the knife getting all the way to gold and using the crypto keys that I earned through that entire process to possibly get the butterfly knife, or bat, or sword and still nothing.

D

Delta_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got the butterfly knife from a rare supply drop. Although I wanted the shadowclaw, this works too!

Last edited:
HMTTKB

HMTTKB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I always open rare supply drops since the first three melee weapons drop but haven't had any luck yet. Still haven't got any weapons at all. Probably open close to 50-70 rare supply drops since the first three melee weapons drop. Haven't bought any cod points yet and probably will not.

logan_challis

logan_challis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i honestly think they up drop percentage for those who pay. then again i've seen people spend 100 and get everything, and some people spend 100 and get nothing. so you never know.

Ultra Pikey

Ultra Pikey

The Welshman
AzzidReign Jr Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Rare crates are great if you like getting lots of decals, playercards etc. I have only had a couple of weapons and they came out of a common. I save up enough Crypto Keys to open 10 common boxes and seem to get alot more stuffs.

Top Bottom
Login
Register