What's new

Solved Weapons not showing up

J

Jakeanator4522

Reaction score
Sin$
After I made my heads and skins save and did a few skin drops for people I noticed I cannot see any weapons on any of my characters. The heads and skins save was 2 saves to prevent the game from crashing but those saves had only heads and skins on them and nothing else. I am not sure how this affected all of my saves and I tried uploading new saves and starting new games. I always get the same results if anyone has any tips on how to fix this please let me know.

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

bl2 Service manager aka bl2 lord
Reaction score
Sin$
After I made my heads and skins save and did a few skin drops for people I noticed I cannot see any weapons on any of my characters. The heads and skins save was 2 saves to prevent the game from crashing but those saves had only heads and skins on them and nothing else. I am not sure how this affected all of my saves and I tried uploading new saves and starting new games. I always get the same results if anyone has any tips on how to fix this please let me know.
Sounds like you are stuck in a loop.... I would do a hard uninstall n save deletions n start fresh....

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register