Weapons Database After 1.30

• Thread starter bott52
  • Start date
  • Views 9,019
B

bott52

Reaction score
Sin$
I am starting a database of creations of all borderlands weapon creations after 1.30 especially pearlescent/red/yellow guns

ryokea

ryokea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am starting a database of creations of all borderlands weapon creations after 1.30 especially pearlescent/red/yellow guns
BLmodding already has a database started on their wiki, probably save you some time if you just started contributing to that and help build that one up.

B

bott52

Reaction score
Sin$
BLmodding already has a database started on their wiki, probably save you some time if you just started contributing to that and help build that one up.
The dont have as many weapons theres just a few on there but if all the peopel who visit this and post on it there will be more

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is completely unnessesary. if you really really want, put it on blmoddding wiki but we don't need a thread for guns on here... I mean every single gun you can possibly make that doesn't use the None trick can be made on gear calc. Also on a side note pearl/red/yellow/white are the stupidest garbage guns ever created and anyone who thinks it's cool to have an extra stack of s*** at the top of thier list that they have to sort through every time they want to use a good gun is in need of mental conciling...

B

bobthefirst

Reaction score
Sin$
This is completely unnessesary. if you really really want, put it on blmoddding wiki but we don't need a thread for guns on here... I mean every single gun you can possibly make that doesn't use the None trick can be made on gear calc. Also on a side note pearl/red/yellow/white are the stupidest garbage guns ever created and anyone who thinks it's cool to have an extra stack of s*** at the top of thier list that they have to sort through every time they want to use a good gun is in need of mental conciling...
you suck

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The dont have as many weapons theres just a few on there but if all the peopel who visit this and post on it there will be more

Dude there is over 100 weapons in the 1.3 hall of fame.

I seriously doubt you would get more to show up in a forum...

And anyways why would you want people to have to scroll through pages and pages of forum when they could just tab through the nicely organized hall of fame?

and also um maybe you dunno but pearls are just two +50 rarity titles so anything in the game can be a pearl... and red and yellow are specfic numbers red is 171 i believe -same as health, I forget yellows number but it is same as money and then anything higher then money is white, so these can only be made with dlc3 items that have +50 rarity parts. End of story now anyone can go make there own.

Thanks man that really means a lot to me, powerful words spoken with true wisdom and passion :lol:

Lytylisius

Lytylisius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't you just love it w0lf? :tongue:

hy ryokea
i told this before to someone else who didnt seem to pick it up.

be carefull what new guys you piss on.
they might just become the best damn modders out there.

as for bobthethefirst??

that wasnt the smartest remark ether.
you might not agree to certain ways we use or anything.
but if you want to step up a knotch you do need help from others as we all did when we started.

and as for this new database???

i allone have chars with 800 weapons sow a new database IS posible.
its not that we dont have enough material to contribute.
i do how ever agree that if i would past 800 codes here ( and i dont even paste one EVER)
that it would not be an organised database were you can pick by weapon/ item type.
i also agree with others that say "why bother if there's a perfectly good one already in existance".

what i hear NO ONE say is what im gonna say,
and thats i admire this guy " bott 52 " wants to contribute.
sow although not very smart this dude only wanted to help.
that beeing said + rep for him.

greetz lytylisius

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I alone have chars with 800 weapons sow a new database IS posible.
its not that we dont have enough material to contribute.
I do how ever agree that if i would post 800 codes here, that it would not be an organised database
I also agree with others that say "why bother if there's a perfectly good one already in existance".

what i hear NO ONE say is what im gonna say,
and thats i admire this guy "bott 52 " wants to contribute.
Solid +rep

Bott you should go post in bl modding wiki it's defiantly the bomb and it takes like 1 sec to set up an account, I have put a few things on there myself, so yeah contribution ftw :smile:

Zagan

Zagan

Reaction score
Sin$
Well I know this is an old thread now, but the Borderlands Modding site looks like it's going under so before you guys start dismissing everyone here wanting to post things for the game you should consider this might be the last place around that will still be alive with mods left for people to get.
Many of the pages at the BL modding resource site have gone missing so I think you guys should really start trying to build a database in ernest. There was another site with a massive database that went under and now you guys are all that is left.

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I know this is an old thread now, but the Borderlands Modding site looks like it's going under so before you guys start dismissing everyone here wanting to post things for the game you should consider this might be the last place around that will still be alive with mods left for people to get.
Many of the pages at the BL modding resource site have gone missing so I think you guys should really start trying to build a database in ernest. There was another site with a massive database that went under and now you guys are all that is left.
http://blmodding.wikidot.com/

Also, we won't be deleting anything, so no worries there.

Zagan

Zagan

Reaction score
Sin$
http://blmodding.wikidot.com/

Also, we won't be deleting anything, so no worries there.

Yeah, this doesn't cover much really. There are way more combinations that are not covered by this or the gear calculator possible in the game. There were a lot more modded weapons on that site, I have been going there since it was started and there were many pages of each type of weapons and items. It's sad that they are all gone. The scorpio weapons and items are a big loss.

Top Bottom
Login
Register