What's new

Xbox One Weapon upgrade guide?

adbdragonmaster

adbdragonmaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know what exactly each upgrade does? I just know that MK 4 gives you a scope, and every 3rd one after that gives you a different scope for the most part.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know what exactly each upgrade does? I just know that MK 4 gives you a scope, and every 3rd one after that gives you a different scope for the most part.
I'm pretty sure it's different with each weapon. As long as the weapon gets better then I don't care. I do know they get different scopes though.

B

brandj94

Reaction score
Sin$
From what I've seen so far, most of the upgrades give you some sort of scope. Once you hit about MK 10 or so you seem to get a bigger clip size for most of the weapons and you can hold more ammo. I don't really know the specifics for each MK but it does get stronger, obviously:tongue:

jase runz live

jase runz live

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Each weapon is Different I Believe, Some give you scopes, Some give you dual mags for Reloading fast, Bigger clip sizes with more ammo. Just keep messing about with the Upgrading thing and you'll figure out most of the upgrades yourself

Cipher85

Cipher85

Galm 1 Engage
Reaction score
Sin$
They go by class. Lmg smg... Shotgun have targer enchanter for ex. Lmg gets thermal...

P

PAULYTHAPITBULL

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone make a thread about what weapons are like upgraded to 25? Would be curious to see what all these weapons are like after completing the Easter egg.

C MARTIAL

C MARTIAL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register