Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Xbox One Weapon upgrade guide?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: AW Exo Zombies' started by adbdragonmaster, Feb 22, 2015 with 6 replies and 848 views.

Tags:
  1. adbdragonmaster

adbdragonmaster Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does anyone know what exactly each upgrade does? I just know that MK 4 gives you a scope, and every 3rd one after that gives you a different scope for the most part.

2. 3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    I'm pretty sure it's different with each weapon. As long as the weapon gets better then I don't care. I do know they get different scopes though.

3. brandj94

brandj94 Newbie

Ratings:
    From what I've seen so far, most of the upgrades give you some sort of scope. Once you hit about MK 10 or so you seem to get a bigger clip size for most of the weapons and you can hold more ammo. I don't really know the specifics for each MK but it does get stronger, obviously:tongue:

4. jase runz live

jase runz live Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Each weapon is Different I Believe, Some give you scopes, Some give you dual mags for Reloading fast, Bigger clip sizes with more ammo. Just keep messing about with the Upgrading thing and you'll figure out most of the upgrades yourself

5. Cipher85

Cipher85 Galm 1 Engage

Ratings:
    They go by class. Lmg smg... Shotgun have targer enchanter for ex. Lmg gets thermal...

6. PAULYTHAPITBULL

PAULYTHAPITBULL Newbie

Ratings:
    Can someone make a thread about what weapons are like upgraded to 25? Would be curious to see what all these weapons are like after completing the Easter egg.

7. C MARTIAL

C MARTIAL Enthusiast

Ratings:
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/best-upgraded-weapons.1283221/

Level 25 equals Diamond camo, I didnt notice that much of a difference on higher rounds unless you hit pure headshots

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2015