What's new

Solved Weapon Skins.

I

iEpiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anybody found out different ways to gain weapon skins other than the ones from the Uplay Store?

If so I'd appreciate it if you can tell us.

N

NetNobody

If you can dream it, you can do it.
Reaction score
Has anybody found out different ways to gain weapon skins other than the ones from the Uplay Store?

you can buy them in the store on the security wing right at the back of it or apparently from civilians or guns you find from drops

S

spookypepper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weapon skins have a rare chance to drop after helping a civilian in need. I have yet to buy a skin from the security wing vendor so maybe I might give that a go soon.

U

UndeadASU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weapon skins have a rare chance to drop after helping a civilian in need. I have yet to buy a skin from the security wing vendor so maybe I might give that a go soon.
you can buy them in the store on the security wing right at the back of it or apparently from civilians or guns you find from drops

In order to get skins from the security wing, you first have to upgrade to Supply Line which costs 400 points. After that, all you do is run towards the back of the security wing and there will be an appearance vendor who will have one skin for sale. It refreshes every 24 hours so be sure to grab them before it refreshes to a different one.

B

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score
So far I have bought two of each. Can't wait to collect a bunch

U

UndeadASU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far I have bought two of each. Can't wait to collect a bunch
Same here. I want to have as many as possible. You can call it weird, but I want as many skins and as much clothes as I can have.

B

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score
Same here. I want to have as many as possible. You can call it weird, but I want as many skins and as much clothes as I can have.
Yeah I do too. Didn't realize you can skin high end weapons. Kind of a bummer.

Top Bottom